GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 GTI Used

ghou10

I am looking at a 2012 GTI w/Conv & Sunroof for $21000. It has 16500 miles. This is a 4 door version with 6-Speed Automatic with Auto-Shift.

It comes with keyless entry, heated seats, daytime running lights, lcd screen, and etc.

Do you guys think it's a good deal? Also, is it possible to get $2000 off?

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
are you kidding me that bit over 10k less than the original price, i drive the same car except 2 doors and manual and got it 29k new. go for it!! also check the cars history, there might be other reasons why it sells that cheap

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i think its a terrible deal, sunroof/conv is a lower end trim. the mileage is ok, but that should be a 18k car at most. especially these days..

ps.. sunroof and conv could come with KESSY in 2012?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
that was not a $31k car like he said... yours isnt an autobahn.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
i think its a terrible deal, sunroof/conv is a lower end trim. the mileage is ok, but that should be a 18k car at most. especially these days..

ps.. sunroof and conv could come with KESSY in 2012?

only in autobahn comes with kessy in '12

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
right. and he said its a sunroof conv package, not an autobahn. he needs to post the ad link so we can see what kind of GTI it really is. dealers misrepresent used GTI's all the time. hell my dealer said mine was an autobahn when it wasn't.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
right. and he said its a sunroof conv package, not an autobahn. he needs to post the ad link so we can see what kind of GTI it really is. dealers misrepresent used GTI's all the time. hell my dealer said mine was an autobahn when it wasn't.

this

this is the third time I'm hearing this sort of mishap for gti's when they put some false info on the sticker/ad

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
well its def not an autobahn as it isnt leather. im skeptical if it has keyless start. either way from what i see.. thats an 18k-19k car.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
When he says keyless entry, I think he just means it has a remote fob, which all GTIs have. All cars pretty much actually.

OP, that's a two year old car that was probably $26k new... I'd try to get a couple thousand off the asking price.