GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Color Changing Footwells on sale now! Change to any color with a click of a button!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Our new color changing footwells allows you to have over 15 different colors with a click of a button.

Add a unique look to any car in seconds
Different colors for each footwell or the same
Product includes 2 bulbs + 1 remote which operates both sides.

To purchase:
http://deAutoKey.com/product/remote...ing-footwells-plug-and-play-led-bulbs-194-921

Check out the video and see what these can do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko1nnEp3W0Q

DIY on how to install bulb-this will replace your stock bulb - no extra wiring or coding required, this installs directly in your stock housing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7pGs8tAUDY

Last edited:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Dance Partay once you get them on every interior light

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Dance Partay once you get them on every interior light

:thumbsup: :D

We will stick to the footwells for now. Having the ability to change from red to blue to even pink with a single LED bulb and no need for a LED strip is a game changer!

We sold out of our original batch a month ago and these just came back in stock last week. A customer told us they change the footwells for every Holiday.

whothrewpooh

Passed Driver's Ed
If I pick red and then toss the remote in the glovebox and forget about it, will they remain red between power cycles or do the revert back to white?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
If I pick red and then toss the remote in the glovebox and forget about it, will they remain red between power cycles or do the revert back to white?

Great question. Whatever color you choose will stay until you change it, and as the video shows, it will work with your car meaning the LED will turn on/off like your regular bulb, the only difference with these is you can choose any color you'd like at anytime.

But you won't have red for long when you have over 15 other colors to choose from.

:thumbsup:

whothrewpooh

Passed Driver's Ed
I ordered a set. I'm still very happy with all of the other LEDs I've purchased from deAutoKey and my stock yellowish footwells have been bugging the crap out of me. That remote looks very similar to the remotes that came with the 10W Kuler LED color changing light bulbs I have in my house.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I ordered a set. I'm still very happy with all of the other LEDs I've purchased from deAutoKey and my stock yellowish footwells have been bugging the crap out of me. That remote looks very similar to the remotes that came with the 10W Kuler LED color changing light bulbs I have in my house.

Thanks for the order. It will be out Monday with a tracking #.

We only have a hand full left until the next batch comes in next month! Hurry and get these while you can.

The remote might look the same, but they work on different frequencies.

Also, we get this question a lot, the LED color you choose will stay in the LED memory until you change it, meaning if you select green and turn off your car, next time you start your car, your footwells will be green.

:thumbsup:

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Interested. PM price. Cheers