$50k atleast
and a MANual?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
You forgot that it looks like a Yaris.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
You forgot that it looks like a Yaris.

if its faster than all the cars you usually see on the roads, who cares. it'll make it even better when I blow the doors off a spoiled college princesses 335i and see her priceless face :lol:

tbh though that R400 is never going to happen, bc for $50k I'll better cars to get, like the s550 v8 mustang, used e92 m3 etc.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
if its faster than all the cars you usually see on the roads, who cares. it'll make it even better when I blow the doors off a spoiled college princesses 335i and see her priceless face :lol:
tbh though that R400 is never going to happen, bc for $50k I'll better cars to get, like the s550 v8 mustang, used e92 m3 etc.

:word:

This is the kinda stuff (Golf R400) makes me think in a part time job :23:

DannyT93

The horsepower to litre ratio on this thing is insane you dont see 1:200 on many cars...especially a hatch. Would buy! (In a magical world where money grew on trees)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
hp to liter ratio? :laugh:

DannyT93

Its a fine tuned golf R engine...all they have done is gotten more power out of it and chucked it in a new body with new cosmetics...to get that much more out of the engine says they could do better with the R

privman

Ready to race!
335i is a tuff pony

Sent from my iPhone us

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
The horsepower to litre ratio on this thing is insane you dont see 1:200 on many cars...especially a hatch. Would buy! (In a magical world where money grew on trees)

This.:thumbsup:

privman

Ready to race!
Its a fine tuned golf R engine...all they have done is gotten more power out of it and chucked it in a new body with new cosmetics...to get that much more out of the engine says they could do better with the R

Isn't that what you look at when you buy? Why do you hate on it.

Sent from my iPhone us

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
It is kind of early to assume that all it is, is tuned golf R. A stock mk7 R probably is not capable of 400 hp unless you get a bigger turbo. Plus the exterior bits and the bigger brakes and all the other goodies make it totally worth it IMO.