GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Birth of MeanGreen

ENGLND

Passed Driver's Ed
The sales guy I forgot his name was great. James Bucholt the sales manager at that time was also great. Just don't care much for their shitty ass service department who can't get straight what is and isn't covered by Volkswagen I talk to one person yes it's covered bring my car in ohh no we don't cover that. Thanks for waste of time. But I love my car and I can and will do everything I can to avoid bringing it to a stealership for work.

Yeah that's frustrating for sure.

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
Took all decals off this weekend and got rid of black butthole disease.

[/url]green back by Rikard Szentkiralyi, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
Last edited:

feedingthesickness

Ready to race!
how much did powdercoat of the tallys cost if you dont mind?

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
How many miles did you have on those mounts? Care to share a comparison with the 034 mounts? Thinking this is my next upgrade...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
How many miles did you have on those mounts? Care to share a comparison with the 034 mounts? Thinking this is my next upgrade...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SPM mounts had about I'd say about 15k miles on them. When they first went on I loved them man they felt great, it really connected you to the car and it gave it a different tone when under load. The nvh in low rpms up to like 15-20mph was bearable but you will have to get used to it. IF you put your ac on it increased a bunch more as well.

The 034 mounts I feel no nvh increase compared to oem mount though. I like them a lot but I miss the feel of the stronger poly from the SPM mounts so I may be swapping them out soon for maybe some BFI stage 1 mounts. The quality of the 034 mounts is amazing though. There is no nvh increase that I have felt except for a little bit of difference with the a/c on but otherwise great street upgrade from Oem to 034 street density. Stay posted I may be selling mine soon.