GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

BentValve

Ready to race!
A couple more..........

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Beautiful, and it is yours, so dress it up or down the way you like it. :)

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
i dislike states that force that dreadful front license plate. ugh. I lived in Colorado and Ohio and never put the front plate on. It's a non moving violation (even if you get caught) so there are no points assessed. Do what Austin Powers would do. He too likes to live dangerously. LOL

MadRabbit1

Ready to race!
Hello in Colorado. there is an Audi/VW GTG coming up on Aug 28th if interested pm me.

BentValve

Ready to race!
i dislike states that force that dreadful front license plate. ugh. I lived in Colorado and Ohio and never put the front plate on. It's a non moving violation (even if you get caught) so there are no points assessed. Do what Austin Powers would do. He too likes to live dangerously. LOL

Every state ive ever lived in require 2.

Whats up with Massachusetts? One or two? Which is it? :confused::p
You can have one up front and none on the back?? I don't get it. :p

BentValve

Ready to race!
Hey fellow black GTI owners, have any of you found a wax that can get rid of the scuffs you can only see up close in bright sunlight?

BentValve

Ready to race!
Photoshop

I hope you know what I mean, even brand spanking new cars have these light scuffs in them which are mostly visible in direct bright sunlight. And black paint is the absolute worst.

Yeah, I suppose there really is no way except Photoshop :) After a fresh wax they are least visible but even then , you have to re-wipe as you look at the car from different angles.:laugh: