GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo mk6s,stock mk3 scirocco,full bolt on 1.8T mk4,Giac 2.8l VR6

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

Raffoul232

Passed Driver's Ed
All vids seemed a bit close +/- 2 cars, but then when i did a run against yours it seemed like you passed me by 5/6 cars. Really didnt expect that a remaped gti could whoop my ass so badly lol. I actually wanted to race the mk5 gti but dunno what was his problem. Yalla khayra bi khayra :fighting0030::thumbsup:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
All vids seemed a bit close +/- 2 cars, but then when i did a run against yours it seemed like you passed me by 5/6 cars. Really didnt expect that a remaped gti could whoop my ass so badly lol. I actually wanted to race the mk5 gti but dunno what was his problem. Yalla khayra bi khayra :fighting0030::thumbsup:

do you have your SAE dyno graph? post it and i'll post mine so you can compare. remember,perfect shifting is key ;)

Raffoul232

Passed Driver's Ed
do you have your SAE dyno graph? post it and i'll post mine so you can compare. remember,perfect shifting is key ;)

Is this what your talking about? And yes i agree shifting is key, maybe when i get the r we can call it a rematch :fighting0030: lol. (btw we should make our own meet with mk5/mk6 (gti/r32's/r's) as well as some sciroccos).

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
those are your standard and DIN runs if im not mistaken. call the guy and ask for the SAE corrected graph.