GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clutch Masters FX400 - Golf R

tamz273

Ready to race!
I can't seem to find a model number for the FX400 for the Golf R.. Is it the same clutch/flywheel as the MK6?

Any help would be appreciated!

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
I can't seem to find a model number for the FX400 for the Golf R.. Is it the same clutch/flywheel as the MK6?

Any help would be appreciated!

Shoot an email to sales@ctsturbo.com

Not sure if it's the same, iirc the bolt patern on the flywheel is different

Good choice on the fx400 though

Norsk

Go Kart Champion
Gotta love the FX350 on my '10 GTI. Worth every penny with that clutch than the South Bend I had before.

tamz273

Ready to race!
Thanks guys!

Im actually trying to get a quote from another vendor. Any idea on what the part numbers may be?

maomao123

Passed Driver's Ed
Just order CM clutch package and there is a flywheel model exclusively for golf R. The clutch package number is 17820. U can check that out.

drhiggens

Ready to race!
Im looking at the drop down list and there are a number of options. What are people goign with any why?
Im looking for a a good streetable clutch to swap to when I move up to stage 3.
thoughts?

EvoKnvl

Ready to race!
I went with the FX350 because I wanted something that would last. I believe it should be okay for Stage 3. I'm planning on going with a Loba 4xx turbo at a later date. if you want to be extra safe, look into the FX400 with 8 Puck/Full Face design.

drhiggens

Ready to race!
steel or aluminum flywheel?
the light one would have less drag on the motor. but what would the long term efects be. Or the effect on a daily driver basis?
I have hear folks say that going to a light weigh flywheel for a daily driver is not the best idea.