GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

O.Z. Wave's

Firestem4

Ready to race!
I saw these in a motortrend magazine. They look just like the huffs but the finish. I love the design of the huffs but would like a lighter wheel (although these aren't too much lighter, i think they look pretty cool on black).
What do you guys think?

Picture is from TireRack.

Attachments

• OZ Wave on GTI.PNG
    OZ Wave on GTI.PNG
    364.4 KB · Views: 1,579

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
I was looking for some new 17''s the other day on TR, and these were on my favs along with avant gardes. I really dig the huffs and they match the car perfectly, so these are naturally awesome

nath_mkVI

Ready to race!
Alpil also do a Huff look a like wheel, lighter with a little more shape, a friend had a set so a little while on his Mk5

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
There was someone on here who had the Waves but they were 20"s iirc

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
they're basically just anti-detroits.

like.. bizarro world detroits haha

i think they're cool. i'd probably like them a lot more if i wasn't reminded so much of stock vw wheels. just like anyone that doesn't own a new generation gti thinks the detroits are really sexy, most of us tuners just see it as a stock wheel that needs to be replaced haha

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
they're basically just anti-detroits.

like.. bizarro world detroits haha

i think they're cool. i'd probably like them a lot more if i wasn't reminded so much of stock vw wheels. just like anyone that doesn't own a new generation gti thinks the detroits are really sexy, most of us tuners just see it as a stock wheel that needs to be replaced haha

haha I agree with this for sure