GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Evan's CW APR Stage 3 GTI

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
****SOLD SOLD SOLD****

This GTI was purchased new by me and been my daily driver and APR development car since 2010. As a higher mileage car, the body has some signs of wear. Recently used to help finalize software development for Stage 3 v3.0 software complete with torque-by-gear management. Mechanically, the car is very good—regular oil changes (5k miles) and servicing by APR.

2010 VW GTI 6MT, w/Bi-Xenon, Dynaudio/Nav, Sunroof, 18” Detroits, Heated Golf R Leather seats.

84,500k miles on the odo

Price: $18000

———————————————————

THE GOOD:

-APR Stage 3 GTX Turbocharger System

-APR FMIC

-APR RSC turboback exhaust

-APR Carbonio Intake

-APR OPS Kit

-APR Boost Tap

-DXD Stage 3 daily

-KW V3 Coilover Suspension

-APR Front/Rear Sway Bars

-Audi TTS Short Shifter

-034 Street Density Motor Mounts

-OEM LED Tails

-AWE Boost Gauge

-Transplanted, fully functioning Golf R Head Unit (RNS 315) with functioning Nav/Bluetooth/MDI

-Transplanted, fully functioning heated leather seats from Golf R

-Golf ED30 Shift Knob

-APR Steering Wheel Insert

-APTuning noise pipe delete

-Monster Mats

-OEM Detroit wheels 18” with minor curbage and a set of Dunlop SP Sport A/S rated at 6-7/32.

Rebuilt the engine with upgraded connecting rods at 65k miles. Refreshed transmission at 80k miles.

THE BAD:

-Driver’s side front fender paint chipping slightly at the fender line where tires rubbed.

-Front bumper and hood has rock chips and scrapes.

-Rear bumper paint scrapes from parking lot incidents.

-Could probably use new rear brake pads and rotors.

Here's a link to an album of photos taken last week as it currently stands. I've taken close-ups of the body wear.

http://imgur.com/a/V5BYH

Please don't hesitate to reach me directly here or via email at elight@goapr.com

Last edited: