GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wtb: candy white bumper and driver side headlight

privman

Ready to race!
I have a 2013 GTI that has some front end damage. In need of a white front bumper and a driver side headlight. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416237118.749264.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416237129.883328.jpg

privman

Ready to race!
Bump

poodey

Ready to race!
I have a basically new candy white front bumper. Bought the car from a CarMax here in Wisconsin, but had it shipped up from Indianapolis where a front plate is not required. Bought a platypus for the plate to use the tow hook, everything was great as the license plate was never installed. That is until after I signed the final papers and it was going through the final carwash. The lot attendant decided to just screw the license plate to the bumper as it is illegal to have the car leave the lot without a front plate. Even though I had my platypus in hand at delivery and the sales guy put a note to not install the plate. The dealership paid a local body shop to fill in the holes as I bought a car without holes in the bumper. The body shop did a poor job and didn't even remove the front plate from the tow hook to respray it, so you could see the overspray around the plate. Then they tried again, still didn't like it, then I told them to order a new bumper and I will have my body guy paint it or I'm not taking delivery. They agreed and I took the new bumper and the old bumper to my guy, and he painted the new one and used the left over paint and fixed their work on the old one, so it's all fixed now. Not sure how to ship it, but if you want to pay the shipping, I'll ship it out. We can discuss a price. Just shoot me a PM.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
damn, that good luck!

privman

Ready to race!
Bump

privman

Ready to race!
Bump

privman

Ready to race!
Headlight anyone?