GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chi-Chat 10.1.0: #HOTDTHREADDELETEGATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
did tuna order his k04 yet or still shopping?

He should get that one that Kurt @ Komet is selling. Seems like a decent price, maybe even get another $100 off or a deal on the install.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
details ?
Excite, what's the deal with the software if you go K04? Transfer fee? New customer pricing?

REAL TALK: Are you going K04 soon? Cause that would be awesome. In4allthedeetz

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
so basically go run into some curbs and try again :iono:

It's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. There is visible damage that was caused under normal driving conditions. They said that a "necessary" amount of damage would need to expose the steel belts on the tire :eek:

What the hell kind of damage is going to be bad enough expose the belts, but wouldn't be the result of, effectively, getting in a fairly serious accident? I assumed road hazard coverage would cover something like a manufacturer defect; in other words, damage resulting from something that was not the driver's fault in some way :iono:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
These Tuna tags have evolved while I was away :laugh:

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I superglued my thing back on. Some amount of points will be awarded to whomever guesses what the thing is first :thumbsup:

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
It's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. There is visible damage that was caused under normal driving conditions. They said that a "necessary" amount of damage would need to expose the steel belts on the tire :eek:

What the hell kind of damage is going to be bad enough expose the belts, but wouldn't be the result of, effectively, getting in a fairly serious accident? I assumed road hazard coverage would cover something like a manufacturer defect; in other words, damage resulting from something that was not the driver's fault in some way :iono:
Well there's two things. Road hazard which is potholes, curbs, etc. And manufacturers warranty which is defects. Either way, you'd think that the damage would be covered by either. Just accidentally run over a pile of nails so that it punctures the sidewall, that should cover road hazard right?

Sent from my balls

Status
Not open for further replies.