Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
BSH True FMIC
Uses a Garret core
Includes everything needed for install
http://www.redline-motorworks.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=5618
I'm selling for 550 OBO
I installed it and wasn't very happy with the fitment It's a solid unit and you can tell. If you are the type that likes tinkering with stuff then this is your kit

Should of kept it on for the track!! it's gonna be hotttt!!
You could of used Neuspeed k brackets tho. they seem thinner then those, no?

Edit: taking a closer look, they're definitely thinner brackets. try those maybe and it won't be sticking out as much. if that's the fitnent you're talking about.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Should of kept it on for the track!! it's gonna be hotttt!!
You could of used Neuspeed k brackets tho. they seem thinner then those, no?

Dude I know. Heatsoak gonna kill. Once this sells I'll get the Neuspeed. Might not be as mighty but it'll do

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Dude I know. Heatsoak gonna kill. Once this sells I'll get the Neuspeed. Might not be as mighty but it'll do

What didn't fit right? The core is too fat? that's how mine is actually, it doesn't allow the lower grille to be clipped in right. I'd have to shave the bumper a tad in order to be clip right.
Using neuspeed brackets would probably help it for better fitnent since the ones you have look fat as fawwwwk.
just an option and my 2 cents doe. lol
That and they're 50 bucks a pop. ?

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
What didn't fit right? The core is too fat? that's how mine is actually, it doesn't allow the lower grille to be clipped in right. I'd have to shave the bumper a tad in order to be clip right.

Using neuspeed brackets would probably help it for better fitnent since the ones you have look fat as fawwwwk.

just an option and my 2 cents doe. lol

That and they're 50 bucks a pop. [emoji51]

The front to back was fine. What bothered me was how it pushed the lower section of the bumper down and made it hard to put in 4 of the screws shown in the picture. I got it all bolted up and it looked good but I wasn't 100 with it. Someone that cares less will enjoy this piece. It's mean and meant for power.
Thanks for the suggestions though
I'm referring to the horizontal ones. The next owner can just use zip ties or spend more time aligning it. But I wanted it to be oem as possible even though FMIC isn't oem lol.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
ahhhhhh. Bummer man, hopefully its not THAT hot and at least have some winds. I wanna see that thing perform!!

DDKing13

Ready to race!
Got a couple things for sale from my old mk6 from before it was totaled. Need to get rid of this stuff to help fund my e30 project. Would prefer pickup but I'm open to shipping at your cost.

Basically brand new ballasts. Had on the car for about 2 months. Asking $200 for the pair.

Stock OEM Taillights. Very good condition. No pits or deep scratches. Only the very minute surface scratches that can be easily buffed out. Only had on the car for about 30k miles. Make me an offer.

I also have the full stock suspension (about 40k miles), OEM carpets, all owners manuals with the leather holder, and OEM lug nut covers. Make me an offer on any of it. I'll take almost anything, as long as its a fair offer. The only price I'm really set on is the ballasts, I feel like $200 for both is more than fair.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Bike rack soooooooold.

Last edited:

mk6dan

Ready to race!
Anyone selling any MK6 mirror covers? I was doing something the other night and broke off two clips from the passenger side mirror. I had to ziptie it for now so that it won't fall off haha. Any color, I don't really care thanks!

SENT FROM MY MK6