GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***For Sale: 2011 CW GTI, 2dr, Leather, 6spd, Sunroof - Central NJ***

loco8685

For sale is my 2011 Candy White MKVI GTI 6MT with every option available from the factory (HIDs, leather, navigation, sunroof... $31k sticker brand new). Currently sits at 65k miles, which will slowly climb as the car is a daily driver. Commute is on the highway where the car consistently gets 34-36mpg... best daily driver I've ever had.

I am the second owner, purchased it from original owner in April 2014 on VWVortex. He was truly anal about this car and the entire maintenance history documentation is available from new. I have continued OCD upkeep and it has had every maintenance completed on-time or early at Reydel VW in Edison, NJ. Full synthetic oil changes every 4-5k miles. Every time the service reps compliment how clean it is and give it perfect bill of health. No accidents and no mechanical issues... ever. Recent services/maintenance completed: water pump recall, fresh set of snow tires ($600), 4 wheel alignment ($85), R8 coil packs and new spark plugs ($150), oil change ($80), cabin filter change ($25).

The few OEM+ after-market modifications were completed either by Redline Speed Works or Drive Auto Works, both incredibly competent/reputable Euro shops. Car's paint is in excellent condition, hand-washed weekly, waxed/detailed monthly (9/10). Interior still looks and smells new (9.5/10). Winter mats used year round; carpet mats never used and still in original wrapping. Car drives perfect, shifts crisply, handles on rails. First owner was 45 years old, I'm 31 years old and the car has never been raced, red-lined, or abused.

Included modifications:
-ECS Tuning short shifter (3 adjustable settings)
-42 Draft Designs aluminum shifter bushings
-APR Stage 1 Tune
-Audi R8 Coil Packs with NGK Platinum spark plugs
-H&R SS Lowering Springs
-H&R front and rear sway bars
-Lamin-x headlight and fog covers (zero rock chips)
-License plate LED bulbs
-GTI door scuff guards

Extras also for sale:
-Neuspeed P-Flo Intake - $200
-OEM LED tail lights - $500
-OEM GTI Monster Mats (front and rear) - $40
-OEM CarGo Trunk Mat - $30
-Weather Tech wind/rain deflectors - $40
-42DD Wheel Spacers (10mm front, 15mm rear with all bolts) - $80
-Solo Werks 034 Density Upper Strut Mounts (brand new) - $80

Pictures (more can be found on my instagram loco685, or text me):

$14,250 with Included Modifications (stock components will be given to buyer as well). Not selling because I have to, but because I'm moving to Texas this May and am thinking of getting a RWD vehicle. If it doesn't sell, will happily cruise out to TX in it. I'm available most nights after 6pm and weekends work as well. Cheers! - Anthony (203-980-375three) :beer:

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I can vouch for Anthony on this. The car is super clean inside and out and he is also super anal/ocd about his car!