GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking to Trade Autobahn Serron Wheels - NNJ

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Looking to trade serron wheels for different rims, not really looking for oem but an all black set. Rims are in good condition minor scuffs 83k on them North New Jersey

I don't have black, but I have 18x8 Enkei EKM3's in Gunmetal wrapped in 235/40/18 Cooper Zeon RS3-A's that I'd trade you. I live in New Brunswick, could meet you half way, somewhere along the GSP. Just a moment on pics...

As a side note, my reason for trading is that I had this wheel/tire setup on my previous, CSG MK7, and I think it looked fantastic, however I want to go with a more OEM look on my new, Night Blue MK7. Your serrons look great on that SB MK6, so I would love to have them on my MK7... Lemme know if you're interested! Tires have ~70% treadlife remaining. Pretty good UHP all seasons, if you wanna look up some reviews comparing them to the likes of Michelin AS3's.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Here's the pics. They weigh the same as OEM, no vibrations (none are bent, etc). I'd say the wheels are 7.5-8/10, each with a rock chip here and there, and one or two minor scuffs from my dad not paying attention.

If you're not totally sold on the color... Just bear in mind, since we'd be trading, and there'd be no money out of pocket, you could get them sandblasted and refinished in any color you wanted for like ~$300 or less!

Last edited:

ewk406

If you'd ever consider selling them outright, I'm interested. I'd do a trade but I don't think you would want my old detroits. I've been trying to find some Serrons for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk