GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBEST GTI - lowered pics before the wheels go on (Pic Heavy)

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Photo shoot from today after a good cleaning and multiple stage wax

along way I came across this.... someone has taken the roof rack trend to far lol

Last edited:

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
i can never find cool spots to photoshoot my car. Great looking pictures. AND is that mini photochop or for real?

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Finding spots is easy, cruise through in industrial park and see what you find. And yes the mini(s) is real. It was in the lot of the BMW North American headquarters near my house.

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
Finding spots is easy, cruise through in industrial park and see what you find. And yes the mini(s) is real. It was in the lot of the BMW North American headquarters near my house.

lol industrial park... man if i could i would. Im 35 miles from the closest town and it has 3000 ppl in it. Im 2.5 hours south of houston texas. surrounded by cornfields as far as you can see.

kyclops

Ready to race!
It's killing me that my FK's are still in customs, but this thread should hold me over until they get here. :thumbsup:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Nice

Those Detroits look Bad Ass

micah360

Ready to race!
lol industrial park... man if i could i would. Im 35 miles from the closest town and it has 3000 ppl in it. Im 2.5 hours south of houston texas. surrounded by cornfields as far as you can see.

do a cornfield shoot. I bet it's never been done before with a GTI. Just cut a path in and shoot in the middle :)