GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 1+ GTI vs Mazdaspeed 3

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
So, the other day, I ran a Mazdaspeed 3 w/ exhaust, intake, and blow off valve, and some neon lights! haha.. we were neck and neck!!! Now I did just get the car and I am still getting used to it.... but still... neck and neck!? I need my TBE!! I have flash and CAI, thats it! I also need to learn to shift faster! haha, just getting back in the groove of the manual trans after driving auto for so long! I def kinda wish I got the DSG. That same night I also ran a Dodge Dakota R/T and he beat me by like 4 cars... I hear he had a 100 shot though... :fighting0030:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
If the MS3 driver knew how to drive his car he'd have beaten you. A Stage I GTI is almost a perfect match for a stock MS3. A Mildly modded MS3 should lightly walk a stage I.

Go Stage II and you'll walk him even if he learns to drive it. :thumbsup:

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
If the MS3 driver knew how to drive his car he'd have beaten you. A Stage I GTI is almost a perfect match for a stock MS3. A Mildly modded MS3 should lightly walk a stage I.

Go Stage II and you'll walk him even if he learns to drive it. :thumbsup:

Alls I need is the TBE!!! Im waiting!!! I cant wait to get it!!! I already have the flash and the CAI

Just a downpipe would make him hear u. A stage 2 wrx pulled into tacobell and asked about victoria. He was suprised lol. Tho a catback is on the WANT list. 2.5" AWE catback.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Mazdaspeed 3 can be really quick. With the mods that his car had, if he got his car properly tuned he would have probably beat you. I was surprised to see how fast those cars really are after being modded.

BMW_to_MKVI

Passed Driver's Ed
Mazdaspeed 3 can be really quick. With the mods that his car had, if he got his car properly tuned he would have probably beat you. I was surprised to see how fast those cars really are after being modded.

The MS3 is very quick. I had a chance to race a couple when I had my 135i. I raced one from a dig and he was dead even with me through 1st and 2nd. I made a perfect shift into 3rd and just started to pull on him slightly. We stopped and talked. All he had done was a blow off valve. I was like a f*ckin blow off valve?? Really?

Those cars are no joke.