GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seattle GTIs

rocotoll

Ready to race!
Hi guys! I just joined the forum, but I bought a 2012 GTI in late August.

I've got a carbon steel gray with the Serron wheels. I'm up in Wallingford, and I'll throw up a wave when I see a GTI.

What part of the "W"? I am in the same neighborhood

GTImadman

I'm near the 7eleven on 50th. I've seen a few GTIs in the W... which one are you?

GTImadman

I'll be sure to wave if I see you. Also, I highly recommend the APR S1 tune... It's like a whole new car!

urfavoritemazn

Ready to race!
I live in portland but go to Tacoma a lot and sometimes seattle!
:thumbup:

jybyrd

Go Kart Champion
I'm also new to the Seattle area - located in Snohomish/Bothell area. Seen a few CW's around the Bellevue area!

I'd love to be included in the next meet - when do you guys usually get them going?

PzKpfw MKVI

Just Wanted to say hello to every one. The time has come to give greetings, I have been trolling around for awhile and this weekend I put a down payment on a 2012 CW GTI with DSG and Navi. My time with my 2000 Civic Si is short lived and I will be more than happy to step up in life.

Last edited:

rocotoll

Ready to race!
cool, not too far. see quite a few mk5s around here a few mk6s. i work at university audi and lots of the vw guys and some audi guys drive gtis. gotta love the product youre selling!

I love UW VW/Audi...got my GTI there and used to get my S4 worked on there. Awesome dealership!

loosche

New GTI Owner

Hi guys,

Figured I'd chime in. Been reading the site for a few months and just got a new job in Bellevue. It allowed me to finally buy a new car, CW 4dr Autobahn Manual. Wouldn't mind meeting up some weekend.

Just read about the Griot's Garage and the Pacific Grand Prix track. Any other cool car-related items I should know about?

rocotoll

Ready to race!
Hi guys,

Figured I'd chime in. Been reading the site for a few months and just got a new job in Bellevue. It allowed me to finally buy a new car, CW 4dr Autobahn Manual. Wouldn't mind meeting up some weekend.

Just read about the Griot's Garage and the Pacific Grand Prix track. Any other cool car-related items I should know about?

Welcome! Do you live in seattle or eastside?