GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Worst luck

rocotoll

Ready to race!
So last night I am in the U-District with my girl and we are watching a friends band...we get out of the show around 1am...go to car and what do I find......
See pic below.
Bartender comes out and says, "Yeah drunk group came by and a guys head was pushed thru your window....sorry dude"
WTF!

Attachments

• 422980_10150706085229669_686159668_11094026_1116360848_n.jpg
    422980_10150706085229669_686159668_11094026_1116360848_n.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 235

lon888

Ready to race!
That's really bad...I hope you filed a police report so the insurance company won't give you too big of a hassle. Good luck brother!

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
This is why I drink at home...

Hope everything gets worked out. When my mom busted her back window on her mini van, it cost her $300 including installation. Not too bad but hopefully your insurance covers it.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
That totally blows. Looks like a decent amount of damage. :cry:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Awesome for the bartender to let someone know when it happened. Why the hell dot have make an announcement? And if there was a fight, where were the police for that?

If the bartender saw it or knew of it, then he is a fucking moron.

urfavoritemazn

Ready to race!
I would've punched that bartender in the face for just watching it happen

rocotoll

Ready to race!
Yeah i gave the bartender a "Thanks for helping!" Estimate is 2k for the work....Insurance is 400 off......so now the haggle begins. Sucks driving around with plastic on the window. :-(
I was blocks away so even if they said anything in that bar I would have no idea.....
The bartender did see it and didn't bother to get any of the info...which is just poor form....all I got from him was, "I work in bars and know never to park in front of one just for this reason". It was hard not loosing it at that point on the guy. But in the end wouldn't have mattered the damage was done already.

gerihilton

Im so MAD for Changing My Insurance! Reply to Thread

Wow, that is really sad!!
We just bought insurance after using the auto insurance calculator here…hope you were insured.

Last edited:

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Yikes! Some kids in the neighborhood put a brick through my back window awhile back. Luckily the deductible was only $250. Lets just say I haven't had to mow my lawn since and the kids never got in trouble woth the rents.