GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk6 vs. is300

josuar88

Ready to race!
So I get onto the on ramp and gun it past this is300 not racing but I just like to speed on the on ramp. Well he took it all serious gets next to me and calls me a faggot and tells me to race him when he's in his race car. I was like what the fuck I wasn't even racing you and two how can you talk shit if your in your current car which apparently lost the race you thought we were having. Thats like me getting beat by an sti then talking shit about my Porsche I got at home. Point of story is if you lose a race whether real or not take it like a man and admit your car is slower than the winner other than that shut the fuck up.

09mkvgti

Ready to race!
So I get onto the on ramp and gun it past this is300 not racing but I just like to speed on the on ramp. Well he took it all serious gets next to me and calls me a faggot and tells me to race him when he's in his race car. I was like what the fuck I wasn't even racing you and two how can you talk shit if your in your current car which apparently lost the race you thought we were having. Thats like me getting beat by an sti then talking shit about my Porsche I got at home. Point of story is if you lose a race whether real or not take it like a man and admit your car is slower than the winner other than that shut the fuck up.

What a douche. Some kid told me that when I was actually racing his slow as piece of shit civic and told me he had some supercharged Pontiac at home....I replied "and....?"

You should have told him that you have a lemans car at home or some shit, but like you said that's all irrelevant. If he thought he got beat, then good job :thumbsup:

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
I hate people like this. I pulled up next to a MK5 GTI at a light the other day and we both pulled away at a decent pace. Halfway through first he punches it so did I, I walked away from him through 2nd and 3rd then backed off. I waited for him to pull up next so I could give him a thumbs up for a good run. He hung back and then after a while just did a losser fly by. Some people act like they are 4 years old when they loss. What are you going to do though.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
I hate people like this. I pulled up next to a MK5 GTI at a light the other day and we both pulled away at a decent pace. Halfway through first he punches it so did I, I walked away from him through 2nd and 3rd then backed off. I waited for him to pull up next so I could give him a thumbs up for a good run. He hung back and then after a while just did a losser fly by. Some people act like they are 4 years old when they loss. What are you going to do though.

well it is pretty embarrassing when you initiate a run...then lose...then have to stop next to them haha

but some people take shit too seriously...ignore the stupid shit in life haha

josuar88

Ready to race!
I mean it was just dumb I mean his is300 was nice looking had some flash to it and an exhaust but don't get butt hurt when you think you lost a race that you were only apart of.

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
The important thing is that this IS300 prick got annoyed. I get a lot of those, just yesterday night handed a Charger R/T his own ass without even trying to race him, he was so furious I felt concerned for his health :lol: he made my day without me asking.
Sometimes ppl don't understand that you're not even trying to race them, you just have a faster car and they are in your way
Nice second degree murder nyway;)