GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's It Take To Beat G35?

joe_vella

Banned
my friend has a manual g35 with high flow cats, cold air, and magnaflow exhaust and im always side by side when i race at low speeds with just cold and and apr turboback.(no tune). trust me they are not that fast. they have around 230-40rwhp and weigh around 2000kg.(almost 4400lbs).

speed

Ready to race!
my friend has a manual g35 with high flow cats, cold air, and magnaflow exhaust and im always side by side when i race at low speeds with just cold and and apr turboback.(no tune). trust me they are not that fast. they have around 230-40rwhp and weigh around 2000kg.(almost 4400lbs).

4400 lbs?! not so sure about that, probably 3k+ but not that much.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion

Definitely incorrect on the weight. They weigh around 3400-3600lbs. They are beefy, but they boogie.

DubLife

Ready to race!
did a few pulls with some little shits in their LED'd and blacked out g35 sedan tonight on the highway and couldn't believe how much I was pulling away

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
get a ko4 and make the g35 poop a little
Yep, give it a car length and drop it at 4th, unleash the beast and all it'l see are your tail lights :)

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
This. I shit on one the other day. Told the guy I was stage 1 when we got to the next light. He had a confused look on his face. :evil:
I destroy G35s and G37s with my K04 so I'm sure A Stage 2 will be a slower pull away but still win.