GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Multiple Directions, One Goal - George11's GTI

George11

Ready to race!
Neuspeed Intercooler and stock intercooler delete kit bought at Neuspeed. Just awaiting it's delivery.

George11

Ready to race!
Front Grill Fog Shrouds just arrived! Talking to my local autobody friend tomorrow. I am unsure if I will be able to keep the stock foglights. Though I do have a back up plan.

In different news, I have 2 tires near 2/32 tread left. Currently running Bridgestone Potenza re760. I am thinking of just getting 2 more and be happy though I always here such great things about Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I have not taken them to any track day events, but for daily driving and the occasional canyon carving they have been great in wet and dry.

George11

Ready to race!
Car is back from the body shop, with the fog light shrouds complete. So I did mine in a semi-gloss finish, I semi like it and semi want the whole front lower grill to be gloss black. Though at the moment I am going to live with it, any opinions? BTW the images were edited to show the detail of the shrouds, the anthracite blends more in with the black if not edited in photos.

George11

Ready to race!
Heading down to Pure Motorsports for my Neuspeed intercooler & delete kit install, very excited. Major thanks to Last Sunday and Neuspeed for the discounts during the visit.

itsteeravfool

Were you at cars and coffee this past saturday? I think I took a couple pictures of your car.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
So did you have to remove your fog lights for the shrouds?

George11

Ready to race!
Were you at cars and coffee this past saturday? I think I took a couple pictures of your car.

Yeah, that was me. =D I am trying to make it out there more often these days.

So did you have to remove your fog lights for the shrouds?

Yeah, the fog lights have to be removed to make room for the shrouds. I have been thinking of doing a custom fog light, but will probably do brake ducts instead.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, that was me. =D I am trying to make it out there more often these days.

Yeah, the fog lights have to be removed to make room for the shrouds. I have been thinking of doing a custom fog light, but will probably do brake ducts instead.

Yeah would have been cool to have the fogs shining through the shrouds. I guess some custom work could fix that.

George11

Ready to race!
Yeah would have been cool to have the fogs shining through the shrouds. I guess some custom work could fix that.

Yeah, I have thought of going that route as well with these. They are 160 mm long.

George11

Ready to race!
Going Stage 2 in a couple weeks, have a 42 draft design downpipe installed with a custom magnaflow exhaust. I am thinking of going Unitronic over APR only because of the pricing difference. I got a very high priced quote for APR stage 2 of close to $750 or $900 install for just the tune compared to $600 for Unitronic.

Last edited:

Locke

Ready to race!
Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk