GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI - For Sale!!!

ITSSTI

Passed Driver's Ed
The time has come to move on...

Reluctantly putting my car up for sale. It's a Shadow Blue Metallic 2011 GTI Base with roughly 74,9xx miles. Mileage will likely go up slightly, depending on how long the sale takes. Factory Xenon Headlights, Nav and Sunroof options. The car mainly sits in my garage Monday to Friday.

Purchased the car CPO in September of 2015 completely stock from Autofair VW in Merrimack, New Hampshire. Since then it's been well taken care of and improved upon (in my opinion) in the following ways...

- Eurojet 3" Turbo Back Exhaust - Cat and Test Pipe included.
- CTS Intake
- GFB DV+
- Audi R8 Coil Packs w/ NGK Plugs
- KW Variant 1 Coilovers
- Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 18x8 et45 wrapped in Pirelli 225/40/18 Rubber
- RSR Clutch Setup (TT-RS PP+Release Bearing, 240mm TDi Disc)
- RCD 330 Head Unit
- Cobb AP w/ Stratified Stage 2 Tune
- OEM Euro Tails - Dark Cherry
- OEM United Gray Euro Lip w/ Dutch Parts Co. Splitter
- United Gray Mirror Caps
- OEM Golf R Skirts w/ Maxton Diffusers
- Maxton Rear Diffuser and Side Splitters
- Badgeless Hood - Welded and Painted (No plastic insert)
- 35% Tint all around
- Super fresh "wood" hatch floor

I do have all the stock parts (minus exhaust and shocks) if that's something you're interested in. The Detroit wheels are in decent shape, but not perfect. Audi 16" 5 Spoke wheels for a winter setup. They have Nokian Snows on them, easily another season left. The Intake Manifold and Valves were cleaned in early 2016, probably 10k-15k Miles ago.

Asking $14,000 as is. I would like to sell the car in its current state before resorting to a part out and returning to stock.
For more pictures or any questions, please call or text Ryan at 860-810-4560. Thanks!