GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Awe tuning catback

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Anyone running one? Would like to know how you like it. Thanks guys

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Plenty of people running it. Haven't come across any complaints, other than it not being "loud enough" for some. And the cost, but that's subjectable.

I wouldn't run anything other than AWE on my cars. Refined sound and exceptional build materials/quality. Had an issue with my order, and their support team was also great - overnighted me replacements at no cost.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
i have awe catback with spm downpipe. its a bit droney down low nothing too bad. definitely not quite from the outside though, this cars cabin keeps out sound well.( i have the track one with no muffler just resonator)...

adjustable tips nice feature.

DarienMidnight

Ready to race!
It's a very beautiful exhaust . Top notch quality. It's the 2nd mod on my gti. I'm currently stage 1 with intake and AWE CBE . Opens up when u put it down . And nice rumble in low revs. No drone what soever unless your going a constant uphill or something but that's with every car with exhaust I guess . Only 2 issues. I have DSG and I love my farts. BUT this exhaust sort of eliminates that unless your going WOT . And 2 it's not loud enough for me .

No means to thread jack but has anyone cut the resonator off the AWE exhaust? Or is that a bad idea ..I want to know how it sounds when you do that

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
It's a very beautiful exhaust . Top notch quality. It's the 2nd mod on my gti. I'm currently stage 1 with intake and AWE CBE . Opens up when u put it down . And nice rumble in low revs. No drone what soever unless your going a constant uphill or something but that's with every car with exhaust I guess . Only 2 issues. I have DSG and I love my farts. BUT this exhaust sort of eliminates that unless your going WOT . And 2 it's not loud enough for me .

No means to thread jack but has anyone cut the resonator off the AWE exhaust? Or is that a bad idea ..I want to know how it sounds when you do that

You ever thought about getting a hi flow or catless downpipe? That would definitely open the whole exhaust up, i have a big low downpipe with oem catback and can tell the difference in sound

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....