GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Humming sound from the front right tire

Alloys?

• Total voters

k3sh4v

Passed Driver's Ed
Bought the car 8 months ago, 9000 miles on it so far

When I cruise on the freeway, I hear a periodic humming sound from the front right wheel. Is it a wheel bearing issue? Is it covered under warranty?

I replaced my front two tires as they developed bubbles due to the road conditions in Detroit area.

Now I have something else gone wrong.

Also, I should schedule my first service. Is there anything I should look out for or concerned about?
Does anyone recommend any good dealership in the Detroit Metro area for service?

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I live close to Fox VW and I work close to Suburban Troy VW. I've used both and really aren't that different. Both were easy for me to use for different reason. I don't know if one is better than the other...

rupertpupkin

Ready to race!
My R has recently developed this humming sound in the front right. almost a womp womp womp sound at highway speeds. Needs an alignment no doubt, and i know the stock pirellis are shit had them on another car and hated them then. Im going to try rotating them side to side and see if it helps.

Thinking it sounds like wheel bearing too, but probably tire issue. Can't wait to get different rubber on it.