GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS - EVERYTHING!!!! must see!!!!

Lovemymk6

Ready to race!
To long of a story to tell.
But found out the person who was still paying off the car got the car towed. Now it has $5,800 tow fee plus bunch of tickets that I have to deal with. I'll be bailing my car out Monday.
FYI title was still under my name so don't ask. Dealing with this problem now.

FYI to anyone who has a space or to any shops interested in this offer. Store my car and part it out and I'll give you 10% of every part I sell. There's plenty of parts to make good money off this deal.

Another thing I would like to replace my mod with whatever you have. I want the car drivable after so I can trade it or whatever. We can make a deal. All parts are negotiable!!!!!!

I have to many parts to list with prices. Plus I'm on my phone. But I got a pic of all my parts. So here we go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovemymk6

Ready to race!
Sorry forgot to mention.

Or take the whole car for 10k. This price isn't negotiable. I'm paying close to 7k to bail out my car.

Lovemymk6

Ready to race!
I hope you guys are local.

FYI I'm just guessing prices. It's all negotiable.

@brobst $60?

@swiftymcfly FMIC $600 turbo outlets $50 each idk shoot me a price for the outlets and we work something out.

@corradoluvher $100 or best offer.

Lovemymk6

Ready to race!
@mikeleemk6 $2k if you uninstall it.

Lovemymk6

Ready to race!
FYI all parts needs to be taking off by whomever is buying it. I have no tools or space to take it apart. Willing to give more discounts if you do so.

Lovemymk6

Ready to race!
PM's all answered. I'm using my phone so. Sorry for delays I'll get back to you soon as possible. Thnx

Lovemymk6

Ready to race!
Got pics of the GTI on my iG. Lock724

constantproject

How much for k04 with trade for stock k03, also possibly tune. I have a 12 gli autobahn.

Also have stock downpipe, stock intercooler and piping, most of stock intake, and engine cover.

Last edited: