GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I beat a 2.0T genesis last night (barely). It was modified, I had half a car on him from 35-40 all the way till about 120 and we were dead even when I let off. We did 2-3 pulls and the result was about the same every time.

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
I beat a 2.0T genesis last night (barely). It was modified, I had half a car on him from 35-40 all the way till about 120 and we were dead even when I let off. We did 2-3 pulls and the result was about the same every time.

I usually waste those guys, he must have had more than a basic tune.

avni

Ready to race!
Word ^^

IDK I'm in NYC and its COLD

My car feels STRONG !

Beat a 435i on a roll from 20-90

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I usually waste those guys, he must have had more than a basic tune.

I think it was the newer one that's 270 stock, a bit juicer over the older ones that i think only put out 210 or so

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
In Tampa the last week it's been in the 40s at night, my car feels stronger than ever.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
2 weeks back an auto g35 behind me swung around me and cut me off like a dick. I must have been driving too slow. Sitting behind him at the light and he hits it on green I follow and walk by him. Wouldn't look at me lol then he cut off 8 other people like an ass just to get away from me.

This past weekend was cruising to the mall to get some x mas shopping done. Kind of Speeding maybe 10 over the limit and come to a stop at the light before the mall. 2015 model wrx comes flying up to the light right next to me. Had a huge "airsociety " sticker on windshield and freaking huge wing. Didn't look bad tho minus the wing. Light turns green and we both roll into first. Blew the tires off in 1st and second and at the top of third he had already ceased fire.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chris659

Ready to race!
WTF Dodge Avenger R/T?!?

Since it’s been almost a month since anything was added here...

So I was heading to work this morning and am on a 4 lane road just cruising when all of a sudden I see a black Avenger whipping through traffic behind me. Now granted I’m already doing 10-15 over.

I get in the right lane so he could speed on past but as soon as he got up by me he leveled out his speed. So now he’s just cruising right next to me for over 1/4 mile. Look over if he’s trying to get my attention or whatever and nothing.

Few moments later he just gassed it as we start getting towards traffic. He starts speeding off (slowly) and I let him get almost 2 car lengths ahead and I gun it as now I see he’s going to cockblock me in traffic. Left it in drive and was a few gears too high, but immediately blew by him like he was standing still and got in front of him to avoid the traffic.

Then I slow back down to a reasonable speed. He then stays on my ass the rest of the way (1 mile) till I turned in for Chick-fil-A and he honks and kept driving.

It was just funny as I don’t know what he was trying to do or if he was trying to race me. I looked up the specs on his car and it’s about 286hp V6 and like 6.1 0-60. Guess he thought I was stock or he was going to embarrass a Beetle

I know, I know CSB!

waporter1

HoLLLa
Had a guy I used to work with want to run me in his f150 ecoboost 3.5L v6 with an SSI tune. just to troll him a little bit I told him I was on a stock tune. ran the guy a few time from a 20, 30, and a 60 and it was close til we hit about 85-90 mph then I started walking on him. He knew I had bolt ons but didn't know I had a tune. he thought his f150 was so badass. just mainly ran him to shut his mouth due to him constantly talking shit.

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
Had a guy I used to work with want to run me in his f150 ecoboost 3.5L v6 with an SSI tune. just to troll him a little bit I told him I was on a stock tune. ran the guy a few time from a 20, 30, and a 60 and it was close til we hit about 85-90 mph then I started walking on him. He knew I had bolt ons but didn't know I had a tune. he thought his f150 was so badass. just mainly ran him to shut his mouth due to him constantly talking shit.

What stage are you? 30-95/100 mph is the strong zone for a stage 2, kinda surprised he hung close if you are in fact stage 2.

waporter1

HoLLLa
What stage are you? 30-95/100 mph is the strong zone for a stage 2, kinda surprised he hung close if you are in fact stage 2.

I just got stage 2 installed Friday, was still getting use to it that evening. The ecoboost was also tuned. As soon as I shifted into 4th that’s when I took off on him

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
I beat a black Audi pretty bad yesterday. Debadged and looked like an A4, about 3-5yrs old. He had an exhaust but I don't know if other mods.