GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Set of Four Laguna Wheels $750

dylanmkvi

Set of Four Laguna Wheels $750 (SOLD)

Hello!
Up for sale is my treasured set of Lagunas. I don't want to let these go but I don't need two sets of summer wheels. They are in great condition minus some marking on one wheel and some nicks around the edges from frequently swapping tires. Majority of the black marks around the edges are tar, I just haven’t tried getting it off. They hold air perfectly and run true. Feel free to email or text me with any questions you may have. Taking $750. Thanks for looking!
Wheel specs:
18x7.5, 5x112 bolt pattern. (I typically run a 225/40/R18 Pilot Super Sport)

DISCLAIMER: These are off a 2013 Driver's Edition GTI. They are the darker of the two models. The Watkins Glen will be the brighter, more silver colored model that came on the 35 GLI.

(I can ship but buyer is responsible for PayPal and shipping fees. I have a friend with a business that receives great UPS discounts and shipping to a business will make it much cheaper.)

Attachments

• laguna1.jpg
    laguna1.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 339
  • laguna2.jpg
    laguna2.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 195
  • laguna3.jpg
    laguna3.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 191
  • laguna4.jpg
    laguna4.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 188
  • laguna5.jpg
    laguna5.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

dylanmkvi

So much want!! Wish you’d ship them

Update, I will ship but the buyer is responsible for shipping and PayPal fees. I have a buddy that works at a place that gets good UPS discounts and there will be even better pricing if they're shipped business to business. I can get a quote if you're interested.