GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2012 2DR GTI 6MT - Tornado Red * APR K04 +more*

v.b

Ready to race!
I am the original owner of the car, bought it back in February of 2012. Haven't been driving it a whole lot lately, and want something else now. Overall decent condition, I'd say it's in line with the car's age. Not interested in parting it out. Oil changes every 5k, service records from first 3 oil changes (10k, 20k, 30k) as well as some alignments and waterpump replacements at the dealer. Valve cleaning at around 60k at the dealer as well. I believe the car has the Convenience + Navigation package, which includes the sunroof, navi, and xenon headlights with LEDs. New battery this winter (also installed at the dealer). In the last few months: I conditioned intake filter, new spark plugs, replaced front and rear wipers, new cabin filter, new rear shock mounts, new rear sway bar bushings. On Saturday (6/24) I put in fresh oil+filter. Current mileage 79,9xx but will be creeping up slowly as I still drive it a couple times per week.

Mods:

Drivetrain:
APR K04 - on the car for about 4 years ~45k miles
*Includes Stock/91/93/100 maps (v3.1)
APR Mobile dongle
APR Intercooler
APR Carbonio intake (+1 additional filter)
APR/BB Downpipe + high flow cat (will also include catless midpipe section).
Southbend Stage 2 Daily Silent Clutch kit - on the car for ~4.5 years
Shim kit for slave/tob from SBC as well.

Suspension:
VWR springs
Koni Yellow shocks - on the car for about 4 years
Audi TT strut mounts/bushings (front) + SKF bearings
TyrolSport front subframe collars
HPA RED puck subframe mount
New front endlinks (MOOG).

Wheels:
Currently on the car: 17" Jetta SEL wheels with Continental DWS tires - like new
Stock detroits have Michelin PSS that will need to be replaced soon.

Interior:
NewSouth in-vent boost gauge
Siren for chirp on door lock/unlock instead of horn
20% tint on all windows (except windshield) - Llumar film
Some VCDS mods

Spare parts that are included in the sale:
Original turbo, intercooler, downpipe, intake, springs, shocks.

Minor cosmetic issues present (one door ding/dent, couple paint chips, small crack in grill from a rock on the highway)

Will have title in hand within the next month. Can provide additional pics and answer any questions upon request.

SOLD!!!

Last edited: