GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

trunk question!!!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
you could go buy 1 box of wood laminate floors for like 20-50 bucks depending on style and do it yourself.. they just snap together.. and you cut them with a saw to any size(i would suggest staggering the joints though.

Once you have the layout set you can simply pop a little glue inbetween the joints if they arent staying together, you shouldn't need to though they hold quite well. (leave a tiny gap like 1/4" to 1/2" all the way around to allow for expansion.)

Funtae

Thanks for yalls inputs! i know i can make the wood flooring, buttttt ya boy is super lazy. When i first made my trunk setup my calculations were all messed up and it looks awful.

Turbosharef

Go Kart Newbie
get an over sized piece of cardboard to make your template, cut it to desired shape and size then just grab some laminate fake wood flooring and go to town, i wouldn't waste $150 on something that can be made for $40 and some time, plus you get the +1 cool factor of making it yourself

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
$150 plus $3489325349 for shipping?

That wooden floor setup can be done with a half day's work and little $$$. But then again, that is if you have some manual labor skills. :D

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Made mine for $50 and an afternoon of my time

Funtae

Well yall made up my mind, i will be redoing my trunk in the near future!!! thank you guys for yalls inputs!