GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Jaber

Modero
Sweet! What charge pipe did you purchase?

That is something I regret not doing it at the same time I installed the FMIC.

Should get the Awe TOP FOR aftermarket ic hose. Eliminates the stupid green oring.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Should get the Awe TOP FOR aftermarket ic hose. Eliminates the stupid green oring.
The one without the green ring lol
Neuspeed. Already had the discharge pipe so i thought now would be perfect time to install.

Sent from my Pixel

ahard48

Ready to race!
Picked up a great condition used Eurojet down pipe with cat & catless option!

Roctre

Ready to race!
Cleaned my car today after not doing it for a few weeks.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Installed the fmic , charge pipe and gfb dv+. Car feels fantastic, it was 90F and the car was pulling really well . Throttle response is fantastic but i think thats thanks to the dv and the top pipe .

I would definitely recommend all 3 mods .

Only concern im having right now is the increased flutter when i lift of the throttle. ( I do have a pflo intake) but Dont think its normal , need to recheck the dv but some input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Here is my video of the flutter
(Ignore the portrait view lol, was easier to record)
https://youtu.be/9kMKKbyYKQY

Last edited:

pdan

Ready to race!
Installed a neuspeed catback last night. Sounds great, I was expecting it to be a bit louder but I'm really happy with it. Install wasn't too bad, except for the clamps connecting to the downpipe.

They were so rusted had a hard time getting them off. Wasn't even able to get the front one off, but I managed to hammer the OEM pipe out ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
I didn't do anything... but a spirited launch off the line produced a "dsg fart" when I shifted to 2nd gear. Freaked me and the bimmer beside me that I laughed my ass off and lost momentum..

Anyone ever get a fart from their 6spd?

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Im thinking about getting a roof rack, Really just for looks and occasional use, found one for $250 with alot of attachments and a fairing. Anyone else think roof racks look cool?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Im thinking about getting a roof rack, Really just for looks and occasional use, found one for $250 with alot of attachments and a fairing. Anyone else think roof racks look cool?
Not really they create drag and can lower ur MPG. If the fairing isn't good it'll whistle or make noise. You get a roof rack to use it. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Holguin831

Passed Driver's Ed
I absolutely love mine!! But the only one I can recommend is the one I have. Whispbar. 95 percent quiet With sunroof opened 85% quiet. By far the best for sound. And IMO best for looks as well. It's closer to the roof giving it a sleeker look and without taking away from functionality . I purchased mine mainly for looks but I end up using it more than I thought. With the load warrior basket. Ohh almost forgot, when Yakima basket on its 10% quiet. So according to my scale I have going, it's Loud AF with sunroof open lol.

Last edited:

93serprise

Ready to race!
Turned a trivial intake manifold linkage arm install into a fucking nightmare by breaking off the linkage ball....new manifold time for sure now. FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Did plugs and fuel filter today. Plugs looked nasty even after only 40k miles

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Picked up a set of 17 inch Sparco Assetto Gara rims with PSS's on them from a forum member. Installed them yesterday; was a bit skeptical if I'd like the black rims on grey look but I think I'm going to keep them black.

Do lightweight rims tend to increase traction from low gears? I seem to have more grip in 1st and 2nd now. I came from stock 18 inch rims with PSS's on them...right around the same tread depth too.

Also ordered some Depo LED taillights.... finally.