GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Florida/Fort Myers - Cape Coral areas

GTIcwMK5

Ready to race!
Ive had my mk6 about a month now. looking for a few more GTI's/VeeDUBS in the area

Last edited:

GTIcwMK5

Ready to race!
thats cool.. i might do that also sometime down the line.

im gonna do a stage 2 tune and downpipe first

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
There are a few of us in the Fort Myers area. I may be parting out my car soon if you are interested in swapping some stock parts and cash.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
What you got?

BSH Race intake, APR TBE, S3 shifter, NSP boost gauge, Ed's headlights and tailights, OEM lip, R skirts, shaved hood with badgeless grille.

I have a set of 17" BBS LM that I want to trade for stock exhaust, suspension and detroits plus some cash.

Lets do a cars and coffee meet this weekend...???

Saturday works for me..

I work on Saturday at 1. Early or possible Sunday?

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
BSH Race intake, APR TBE, S3 shifter, NSP boost gauge, Ed's headlights and tailights, OEM lip, R skirts, shaved hood with badgeless grille.

I have a set of 17" BBS LM that I want to trade for stock exhaust, suspension and detroits plus some cash.

Early Saturday or sunday would work.. What area you in? I'm in estero..

If not maybe we can plan something for the following weekend, need to some others know!

17" lm's.. Wow nice setup!

:thumbsup:

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion

Gli or mk6 and what color?

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I drive a Gti.