GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Picked up my GTI today

~clover

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked up my 2013 candy white GTI today! I think I'm in love :D Getting tint done in a couple weeks. Here's a couple pics I snapped when I got it home:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Looks very nice!! :) Enjoy!

~clover

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks! As far as modding... the only things I'm planning so far is tint in a couple weeks, I'm putting a sound system in (already have it, just need to find the time to install it), and when I have the money I want to either upgrade to the OEM xenon headlights or do an HID projector retro to the factory halogens. Haven't figured anything else out yet lol
Here's a few pics of my previous ride. I modded it a bit. Had it lowered, short throw shifter, cold air intake, catback exhaust system, debadged, 15% tint all around, led puddle lights, interior accent lights, sound system, and I did an HID projector retrofit a couple months ago. I loved the car... but I wanted a nicer interior and the GTI is definitely a step up :D

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Congrats! Enjoy it!

~clover

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks everyone! Cleaned, washed, clayed, sealed, and waxed the GTI yesterday :D Planning on putting another 2 coats of wax on this week to make the shine deeper and add some extra protection. The picture I took when I picked it up from the dealer makes it look flat white compared to how shiny and glossy it looks now lol
Getting tint done June 11th, and I'm doing my sound system whenever I get the nerve to start taking apart the interior. Anyone know of any guides on the forum here for removing the rear panels on the 2 dr to get to the speakers? I've found plenty of guides for removing the front door panels, but nada for the rears.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Welcome, She is glowing now, nice.

Scrutinizer

Congrats...
Laguna wheels... :thumbsup:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Congratulations and Welcome. Great color! :w00t: