GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'10 GTI vs '09 Camry

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
One thing to add--if you're talking sh*t about your GTi, I really don't think you deserve to be driving one at all, or even be on this forum. :)

I haven't seen one person talk shit about the GTI that owns one here. I have seen people (notably, the engineers) be realistic about the car. It's a GREAT car, and balances straight line performance, handling, practicality, economy, and cost better than pretty much any other car out there - but it's not the fastest car on the road by a LARGE margin. Stick that mustang ecoboost v6 in a GTI and I'd be in heaven though - the '11 mustang is an amazing car for the money.

pen15ofgoldd

Passed Driver's Ed
No way!! Stick a prius engine in the GTI, now that would be baller! But according to C&D it wouldn't be as baller as I hoped it would be. :(

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

msm00b

Ready to race!

I call shenanigans. Either that wasn't an Infinity g35 coupe, the race was staged, or the car is broken and in need of some repair. There is zero way any race between those 2 cars (healthy and without frank problems) stock could have had such results ... either infavor of the G35 or the GTI. The cars simply do not have specs that different. The win in either case should have been a gradual pull, not a flat out floor wiping.

I would have expected similar results btw my current modded GTI and my old 2001 4cylinder nissan sentra (bone stock, bottom of the barrel).

Posting obviously tainted vids of alleged street races doesn't really do much for your credibility.

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
I call shenanigans. Either that wasn't an Infinity g35 coupe, the race was staged, or the car is broken and in need of some repair. There is zero way any race between those 2 cars (healthy and without frank problems) stock could have had such results ... either infavor of the G35 or the GTI. The cars simply do not have specs that different. The win in either case should have been a gradual pull, not a flat out floor wiping.

I would have expected similar results btw my current modded GTI and my old 2001 4cylinder nissan sentra (bone stock, bottom of the barrel).

Posting obviously tainted vids of alleged street races doesn't really do much for your credibility.

do u think am Israel u silly twat..why the hell would i tell my freind to loose just to prove to you..so am gona post up more vids u think am gona tell everybody to loose just so i can prove to u...y dnt u get laid son..or are u wanking off at this forum and at the members...

read the video discription.. its not a coupe its a sedan 2005 automatic and i even said in the video i went away from him too far and possibly cause of it being 5 years old the clutch cudv went...
stop stalking me u silly cunt.fuck off

msm00b

Ready to race!
rofl

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
LOL, either your friend has something stuck under his gas pedal, can't drive for crap, is starting in 3rd, is throwing hte race, or his car is down a couple cylinders. Also, I'd be impressed if his clutch was slipping in his automatic torque converter car - that would be something!

Even the Auto runs 14.4 1/4 miles stock - even in ideal conditions, the best I've seen a stock gti run is 14.3. No way you leave him like that unless something is up, or you just happen to have the FASTEST MK6 GTI EVARRRRR!

Seeing your attitude so far... I'm rooting for staged.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!

im agreeing with it, I means, the g35 wouldnt got as much destroyed, it will had been a closer pull...in favor to the g35 with stock gti, and a close but in favor to the modded gti.

This g35 driver really didnt really fully pushed to car or the thing is just broken here. sorry dude.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
im agreeing with it, I means, the g35 wouldnt got as much destroyed, it will had been a closer pull...in favor to the g35 with stock gti, and a close but in favor to the modded gti.

This g35 driver really didnt really fully pushed to car or the thing is just broken here. sorry dude.

Either that or he's carrying several hundred kg of his dad's oil money in the trunk ;)

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
Either that or he's carrying several hundred kg of his dad's oil money in the trunk ;)

this guy who owns the g35 has been hammering it since he got it from the show room...i checked with him with my clio sport it exactly the same as untill 140km its been a year since that race ...am also not convinced that his car has..but this is not the car i raced with before..the one i beat was a random one of the street..i already posted in the video that i thought the clutches cud be slipping..anyway more videos..not all i will win but i will try..

grambles423

Automotive Engineer