GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

brake pedal

Bryan259

Ready to race!
brake pedal gets spirits of weird pulses or vibrations at all speeds and all temps. stop or go. Ill feel the brake give a vibration whenever its pressed light or hard. It has been happening since i got the car 100% stock.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
You don't provide much info.
Lacking that,
1. possible air in the brake lines / hydraulic leakage
2. possible warped rotor(s)
3. possible malfunctioning ABS/wheel speed sensors
4. bearing issue (not likely, but you never know)

You have a practically new car. Warranty should help you. Barring that, take it to a mech you trust to do a good diagnosis and go from there.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
I'm assuming that you're still under warranty. Take it to the dealer and have them figure out what it is. Should be covered under warranty if it's anything major.

Uberryan

Banned
Do you have an aftermarket intake? Make sure the piping isn't resting on the brake fluid fill cap or reservoir in general.

bebersol

Ready to race!
warped rotor

The OEM rotors suck, they are soft and groove way too easy. A soft rotor isn’t necessarily bad, but when combined with the OEM pads it’s a bad combination. The OEM pad compound provides good (not great) stopping but the pads are inconsistent in the homogenization of the break pad materials, thus the grooving.
At some point I won’t be able to look at mine any more or I’ll wrap one on a cold day and I’ll replace the entire set with ebs or stoptech rotors and Ferrodo pads.

Bryan259

Ready to race!
It's neither rotor not pads as I can visually see wear is smooth and even all the way around. Vibration is happening at 100% dead stop. At a light. My thought is that it might be air in the break lines. I'll have the dealership check it out.