GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

trunk badge Delete.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
No not a hatch pop kit or a shaved hatch. The trunk latch has 5 notches that the VW badge clicks into. Is there any aftermarket producer that instead of selling the VW logo it had the Notches that would click the piece in place but would be flat smooth all the way across. similar to the VW logo in there now but one smooth piece with no LOGO popping out.

Aaah. I think this idea makes no sense at all; however, it isn't my car so if it's what you want then go for it man.

You need to contact rebadge to get one; they can make exactly what you want:

http://www.rebadge.com/home.html

Renner

Go Kart Champion

michal

Go Kart Champion
Or just take VW off and color match the black circle

Like this?

Bryan259

Ready to race!
Like that but cover those notches. The design aleady exist but they all have graphics on them or a vw logo bubbling out.

Saabstory

Like that but cover those notches. The design aleady exist but they all have graphics on them or a vw logo bubbling out.

Did you contact rebadge? They already do a solid cover; they would just need to customize it in color for whatever you want (and remove the "R")

Saabstory

Bryan259

Ready to race!
What about this is disgusting or makes no sense? I have no badge in the front and want to pull the badge off the rear. The rims are no longer stock and I don't run the center sparrco cap. Just because I like a brand doesn't mean I'm going to be there whore and be used as free advertising. There's a reason I don't wear graphic T's anymore. As for the R badge staying on, that's for two reasons.
1: when someone versed enough to know what it is sees it we might have a little acceleration fun time:)
2: I go to Tahoe in the winter a lot and the R is a AWD badge that let's me get threw chain control on hwy 80 or 50 without chains or needed to explain that I'm not bat shit crazy to the chp officer.