GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Southeast FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

TomCat1

Ready to race!
FS/FT: stock gti/golf mk6 tail lights. They're like brand new. Miami area. Hmu for trades.

Sent from my iPhone hoe!

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Thinking of buying fog lights? Any one selling?

Sent from my iPhone hoe!

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
$16900OBO
I am posting this for my friend. This is my old car, i sold it to him back in 2012 (i needed 4door).
I was the first owner, and all of the mods were done by me before the car was sold with the exception of RSB(I installed it for him last year).

2010 GTI Candy White
Xenon + sunroof + CarGo trunk kit + monster mats
Car currently has >50k miles, but it is daily driver so this number will continue to change.
Has 27% ceramic window tint, all around except front windshield
Front bumper side markers have been color matched
Revo stg.2
Catless downpipe(no check engine light (Installed @ ~15K miles)
Carbonio stg.1 intake
DXD SouthBend clutch disk (installed @ 24k miles)
BFI Torque mount insert
All this yields 274/333 WHP/WTQ and lots of fun
Lowered on Stasis Touring suspension (designed for Audi A3)
H&R Rear Sway Bar
18x8 Sparco Pista wheels and Almost new Bridgestone Potenza sport tires (less than 5k on them)
Car was not beaten on, but it did see quiet few 5k+ RPM shifts, and because of this oil was changed every 5k miles.
Spark Plugs and R8 coils done within 8K miles

OEM suspension, intake and downpipe will be included with the sale, but not installed.

Please PM me with any questions you might have.
If you want to contact the seller directly here is his CL add:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4558584196.html

More pics available at the link above.

Ayejaypeezus

i have enkei fujin 17x7.5 and i live in miami they came with my car i just want some stocks

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Need to buy 1 front strut. FK silverline. Housing G85.

Sent from my iPhone hoe!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Like the title says, I'm selling a set of OZ Ultraleggera wheels that are 18x8et45 with a 5x112 bolt pattern.
All of the wheels have some cosmetic damage, but some are better than others.
2 of the 4 wheels are almost perfect however the other 2 have seen better days.
One of the wheels has a small crack on the inner barrel (which can be welded up).
The other bad one has some serious curb rash and even has 2 small chunks taken out of it.
I bought these wheels in this condition and was going to re-finish them but decided to go a different route.
Aside from the cosmetics and the crack, all the wheels seem straight...as in no bends.
Again I am asking $300 considering the condition...and considering this is what I paid for them.
But in my opinion 2 of the wheels are in pretty good shape although the finish is shot on all of the wheels.
Also the wheels no longer have tires on them.

PICK UP ONLY! I'm located in St. Petersburg FL

ArcsandSparks

Ready to race!
I'm looking to buy a gti stock catback ASAP. Located near Greensboro but willing to travel to you to pick it up.

dynamiik

Ready to race!
SELLING MY WHEELS 3SDM 0.05 STAGGERED 1k WITH GREAT TIRES, BOLTS, LOCKS, AND HUB RINGS. I FOUND THE NEW WHEELS I WANT .

PLZ U BUY NAO

:D

TomCat1

Ready to race!
SELLING MY WHEELS 3SDM 0.05 STAGGERED 1k WITH GREAT TIRES, BOLTS, LOCKS, AND HUB RINGS. I FOUND THE NEW WHEELS I WANT .

PLZ U BUY NAO

:D

If I had the money man. Buy my boys wheels! Clean 3sdm! Bump

Sent from my iPhone hoe!