GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Risk of switching tuners?

sean@apr

Ready to race!
Any update?

Yes, we charge for the K04 upgrade if you don't buy our kit. The upgrade is (I believe) cheaper than any other software you could get.

Aside from that, we're quite proud of v3.1 and everybody seems very happy with it.

initiala4

Most tuners do not want to touch xyz tunes as it may mess up when they flash over it. That is why most tuners ask the customers to go back to their xyz tunes back to original stock.

6MTCSG

Banned
Yes, we charge for the K04 upgrade if you don't buy our kit. The upgrade is (I believe) cheaper than any other software you could get.

Aside from that, we're quite proud of v3.1 and everybody seems very happy with it.

can you quote me the price to do an upgrade from stage 2 to v3.1? I was quoted the same price as me switching to other tuners. It seems utterly stupid that they would cost the same.

sean@apr

Ready to race!
can you quote me the price to do an upgrade from stage 2 to v3.1? I was quoted the same price as me switching to other tuners. It seems utterly stupid that they would cost the same.

I'm not in sales, so I can't "quote" it. But, it is on our website:

http://www.goapr.com/products/turbo_trans_20_tsi_k04.html

APR K04 ECU Upgrade - Existing APR ECU Upgrade Customer (All options below included for free) OEM K04-64 Turbocharger and requirements listed above $499.00