GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official APR MK6 Products and Information

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
These are absolute figures:

Keep in mind, the values will change based on a lot of things, like temps, altitude, etc.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Stupid question.
I had my tune recently tweaked by my tuner dealer and they reset my passcode to 0101. How do you input a "0"? I'm assuming you just perform the sequence to register without pressing the Set button as there is no value. However this hasn't worked at all for me. Any idea?

Thanks.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Stupid question.
I had my tune recently tweaked by my tuner dealer and they reset my passcode to 0101. How do you input a "0"? I'm assuming you just perform the sequence to register without pressing the Set button as there is no value. However this hasn't worked at all for me. Any idea?

Thanks.
scroll pass 9 and it should turn 0 right?

Mr_Dog

Ready to race!
These are absolute figures:

Keep in mind, the values will change based on a lot of things, like temps, altitude, etc.

I noticed your specified boost and actual boost are very close values. Are they suppose to be like this? When I logged with APR Mobile, the Specified boost was always 4-8 PSI higher, is this normal?

Attachments

• SvABoost.JPG
    SvABoost.JPG
    432.3 KB · Views: 1,172

Roaldtm

Ready to race!
What spark plugs are recommended for the APR Stage II? It's OEM fine or something different ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
What spark plugs are recommended for the APR Stage II? It's OEM fine or something different ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Audi R8 red plugs. I believe they go for $80 total. I've had them since I went stage 1 like 4 years ago and never had an issue. Now I'm stage 2 since a year ago and no issues.

FriggenT1

Banned
I noticed your specified boost and actual boost are very close values. Are they suppose to be like this? When I logged with APR Mobile, the Specified boost was always 4-8 PSI higher, is this normal?

Those APR figures imo are showing that WG working a lot harder than it needs to.

Mr_Dog

Ready to race!
Those APR figures imo are showing that WG working a lot harder than it needs to.

Do ya mind expanding a bit? Why would you think the waste gate is working harder?

I can try and post some logs with the waste gate & N75 as well. What would result in the WG working to hard?

FriggenT1

Banned
Do ya mind expanding a bit? Why would you think the waste gate is working harder?

I can try and post some logs with the waste gate & N75 as well. What would result in the WG working to hard?

I posted a thread not too long ago on WG spring pressures, the stock spring is too weak, and guys who use the aftermarket WGs can run the same boost levels at 40% less. A wastegate spring should be right around half of what your max boost is, that's the general rule of thumb.

larryloveslala

Hey all! Apr 2.4 tuned here. 3" downpipe with high flow cat and injen cai. Getting low 9s 9.13 - 9.19s in the 8th official track timeslips using the 93 octane tune.

Anyone have number on the 100 octane tune difference before I drain the tank and pour in the race gas?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Question about catch can maintenance. What should I use to clean the can and what should be the frequency that I clean it?
Also it says not to fill it over halfway. What is the liquid capacity of the catch can?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor

It’s spring and that means it’s time to get out and enjoy your car. We’ll help you do that by taking 10% off all of our ECU and TCU Upgrades¹! As an added bonus, we’ll give you 20% off our TCU Upgrade if you purchase the ECU and TCU on the same day! Take advantage of this sale between March 22nd and April 15th at all APR Dealers in the USA. For participation outside the USA, please contact a local APR Importer.

Thank you and Go APR!

¹Please Note, this sale excludes APR Plus.

cons

Passed Driver's Ed
Arin@APR could you tell me APR K04 v3.1 software for CAWA motor (06J 906 026 AB) does use data from tiguan lambda sensor? It is not wide sensor if it is important. If yes, how this sensor can be checked or what mileage it should be replaced?
Also readiness code for lambda should be passed or not?