Last edited:

dallen13

Ready to race!
That's a v6 camaro but nice try OP

dallen13

Ready to race!
you can go and kill your self

you still crying from the last vid ?

pfff I can win v6 Camaro when I was stock .

Awe are your feelings hurt? It doesn't sound like a v8. We should be able to hear it. And stock camaro ss shouldn't just disappear from view.

wireless

Ready to race!
Lmao I walk V6 cam arose at Stage 2. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a SS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
Awe are your feelings hurt? It doesn't sound like a v8. We should be able to hear it. And stock camaro ss shouldn't just disappear from view.

I am not gonna argue with you ,
obviously you know nothing about cars and racings
this forum does not suit you

dallen13

Ready to race!
tell that to the smartass who knows everything ,
k04 crushes Camaro SS

And I have k04 and have driven SS. Definitely not a difference of acceleration. Just torque and fuel economy. And terrible driving position in camaro.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
And I have k04 and have driven SS. Definitely not a difference of acceleration. Just torque and fuel economy. And terrible driving position in camaro.

Because you are a jackass who knows nothing this is a roll not a drag race . You have proven nothing dont just talk show me some vids or shut the fuck up

dallen13

Ready to race!
Because you are a jackass who knows nothing this is a roll not a drag race . You have proven nothing dont just talk show me some vids or shut the fuck up

You realize how dumb you look right? Pay attention I'm going to teach you something. In a drag race ET matters in a roll Trap speed matters. No one is going to disagree with that. If you do, your alone and look like an idiot who knows nothing. I think you have already proven what a bafoon you are each and every thread.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
You realize how dumb you look right? Pay attention I'm going to teach you something. In a drag race ET matters in a roll Trap speed matters. No one is going to disagree with that. If you do, your alone and look like an idiot who knows nothing. I think you have already proven what a bafoon you are each and every thread.

I am sorry i dont understand gay , please speak in an understandable language thanks

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
There's a video here of a k04 playing with a ZL1. SS are no problem for k04. Lots of debate about stage 2 vs SS.

butchered by autocorrecr

dallen13

Ready to race!
There's a video here of a k04 playing with a ZL1. SS are no problem for k04. Lots of debate about stage 2 vs SS.

butchered by autocorrecr

Stage 2 can trap 111mph?? What are you smoking?