GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How do you make the time show on the RCD 510?

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
When im listening to music it display the artist/song/and the time

path

Ready to race!
press the "setup" key, select "system", then select turn clock "on"

it only displays the time when the radio is off.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

kirahead

Ready to race!
press the "setup" key, select "system", then select turn clock "on"

it only displays the time when the radio is off.

there is no bloody CLOCK setting on the RCD 510 SCREEEEEENNNN....not the MDI....ok....what i want is to FIND out if there is a way to get the TIME on the RCD 510 SCREEN...not the MDI...just to be clear.

mfl

Passed Driver's Ed
there is no bloody CLOCK setting on the RCD 510 SCREEEEEENNNN....not the MDI....ok....what i want is to FIND out if there is a way to get the TIME on the RCD 510 SCREEN...not the MDI...just to be clear.

have asked this question previously, after seeing a European model RCD510 on you-tube with a time display on the screen when the unit is switched off.

on the Australian edition RCD510 you can not display the time on the touch screen and there is no way of doing it. it might be question of a firmware upgrade but I haven't found it yet.

kirahead

Ready to race!
have asked this question previously, after seeing a European model RCD510 on you-tube with a time display on the screen when the unit is switched off.

on the Australian edition RCD510 you can not display the time on the touch screen and there is no way of doing it. it might be question of a firmware upgrade but I haven't found it yet.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the germans are saying that german people are more important than aussie people..although im asian haha jks....but watt.....thats total bs..

plat

Ready to race!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the germans are saying that german people are more important than aussie people..although im asian haha jks....but watt.....thats total bs..

Well, that makes me feel that VW is giving us something exclusive. Makes us feel important than ROW.:laugh: North American GTI's have a clock function in the RCD-510 touchscreen radio. Another minor detail difference between Euro/Middle East/OZ GTI's vs North American GTI's. Interesting!

How's the touchscreen display? Do you get red accents on the touchscreen buttons? Our GTI's have grey (boring) buttons.

kirahead

Ready to race!
Well, that makes me feel that VW is giving us something exclusive. Makes us feel important than ROW.:laugh: North American GTI's have a clock function in the RCD-510 touchscreen radio. Another minor detail difference between Euro/Middle East/OZ GTI's vs North American GTI's. Interesting!

How's the touchscreen display? Do you get red accents on the touchscreen buttons? Our GTI's have grey (boring) buttons.

yea we have red..WOOOO

fatih69

Ready to race!
haha, yes we do have the adidas edition here :) i think OZ only got about 200, maybe even less. I wanted one with a sunroof, but out of australias biggest VW dealer (which i bought mine from), the batch they got only had 1...1 red one with a sunroof...out of..say 10-15 adidas's..only 1 had roof...DAMN

mines got sunroof. nuur nuur :p