A_Bowers Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
Car looks great. VWR springs ftw. :D

pgreene1

Ready to race!
Looking nice after the drop! I had talked myself out of springs because I was convinced there would be no positive impact on performance ... now you have me wanting VWRs again.

A_Bowers

Looking nice after the drop! I had talked myself out of springs because I was convinced there would be no positive impact on performance ... now you have me wanting VWRs again.

I was skeptical about it simply because I didn't want to muck up my ride quality. It improved actually.

Thankfully this gamble paid off :)

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
What did your camber measure after your VWR spring install? I believe our cars have built in camber adjustments for the alignment shops to fix right?

A_Bowers

Annnnnddddd thanks to DSM and his Race car aspirations I now have in my possession a new little Goodie.

Gonna need some support on coding in a bit. Got my GPS antenna on order from amazon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, no nav button? :iono:

bowers... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rns 510 has the nav button, but you can hack the rcd 510 to run an aftermarket map. it will cost about 350$. not oem but still, the buttons work and everything and pretty good. but im saving up for oem rns 510 so i can watch movies while driving.

A_Bowers

bowers... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rns 510 has the nav button, but you can hack the rcd 510 to run an aftermarket map. it will cost about 350$. not oem but still, the buttons work and everything and pretty good. but im saving up for oem rns 510 so i can watch movies while driving.

NBD I know silly right. RCD. That makes sense.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
fuck, its the Bluray for that cheap!?? damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.