GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK6 Thread

spiker369

on air, don't care
^^^^^^^ What lip is that? I like the way it actually touches the ground. :cool:

really nice shot...hahaha i once dropped my d7000 to a waterpool....take off the battery...let it nice and dry...fortunately the water trapped outside thecamera...so its safe...hehehe

Yeah I don't know if I'd be as calm if I dropped my camera in the water. For one it's the everglades, so jumping in to get the camera out could be dangerous. Second, I'd be dropping about $3000 of gear.. :yikes:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Delete

Powling

Ready to race!

Attachments

• gf6gti3.jpg
    gf6gti3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 228
  • gf6gti4.jpg
    gf6gti4.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 471
  • gf6gti9.jpg
    gf6gti9.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 253

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Get that stuff off Jeff. Bite the bullet. 3M adhesive remover and take your time.

What's up Paul? Havent heard much from you since you got the MK1 :D

Ill have to take a pic of the inside of my fender. The inside lip is pretty bent up. I really need to have them rolled, but have been procrastinating as usual. How is the MK1 coming along?

spiker369

on air, don't care
HINT HINT, WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE...

;) lol

Very Cool pic! :w00t::word:One question though. Did an Alligator take this pic? :)

I guess I got a good angle then~

What's up Paul? Havent heard much from you since you got the MK1 :D

Ill have to take a pic of the inside of my fender. The inside lip is pretty bent up. I really need to have them rolled, but have been procrastinating as usual. How is the MK1 coming along?

Pretty sure he got a mark 2. ;o

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Spiker, I really have no clue about the earlier generations of GTI, but knowing Paul its probably Insane!

dynamiik

Ready to race!