GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
just got my windshield replaced by insurance because of a chip that spread across my window.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
early christmas present, noyka yellow fog bulbs..will post side by side comparison as install possibly today if i get around to it

Jaber

Modero
early christmas present, noyka yellow fog bulbs..will post side by side comparison as install possibly today if i get around to it

We should meet up one day. I got the PIAA and a DSLR camera that is collecting dust lol...

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
true love right there

True love for my own well being. The drive home from work was scary. Could barely do anything above 25mph without losing the front end grip. Once the all seasons were own I took it for a spin in the snow and man did I feel invincible. I only wonder what winters would feel like in snow. God Like?

Jaber

Modero
True love for my own well being. The drive home from work was scary. Could barely do anything above 25mph without losing the front end grip. Once the all seasons were own I took it for a spin in the snow and man did I feel invincible. I only wonder what winters would feel like in snow. God Like?

Pretty much. Until you become used to the new limits, it will leave you wanting MOAR grip, MOAR!!!!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
We should meet up one day. I got the PIAA and a DSLR camera that is collecting dust lol...

installed the bulbs, way easier than i thought. 5 mins and done. goodjob vw on the easy access. my dslr is also collecting dust. will be selling soon, should cover 2 car payments hopefully :thumbsup:

Jaber

Modero
installed the bulbs, way easier than i thought. 5 mins and done. goodjob vw on the easy access. my dslr is also collecting dust. will be selling soon, should cover 2 car payments hopefully :thumbsup:

Driver side was a breeze for me. Passenger side, couldn't get the cover off and I didn't feel like going up 2 flights of stairs to get the blow dryer (men never give up right? :lol:). So that took me 5min of swearing and trying not to break the cover. It would flex, but not to the point of opening lol..

Sirbikesalot

Passed Driver's Ed
Nothing done to her today. She just looks hella pretty sitting in my girlfriend's parking lot off of West End :) I did purchase myself a lil something for Christmas: APR carbonio intake and APR Large badge �� The new year will be sweeter, and a little louder ��

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Driver side was a breeze for me. Passenger side, couldn't get the cover off and I didn't feel like going up 2 flights of stairs to get the blow dryer (men never give up right? :lol:). So that took me 5min of swearing and trying not to break the cover. It would flex, but not to the point of opening lol..

mine popped right off, love the results looks real good. light output looks good on the sides. on the snow looked like someone pissed everywhere lol

pictures dont do the yellow justice, stupid iphone photos. was gonna do side by side photos but too damn cold. headlights are bixenon

marsh1665

Ready to race!
desalted. i hate winter. is it spring yet? i need to get these winter tires and rims off.

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
^ What's wrong with your winter tires and rims?

I hear you on the winter part, it's mid 30's here in Chicago, and it feels like Fall compared to temps we have been stuck with in last few weeks.

marsh1665

Ready to race!
nothing wrong per se...i think they just symbolize the awful weather to me, and they are a little spongy under semi-spirited driving--and a little too easy to break loose with a stage 1 and intake. i know i should just drive a little "nicer" with them on...

marsh1665

Ready to race!
Thanks. The black with CSG is starting to grow on me

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
About to put my head in my hands and cry at the retardation and noobishness at ft86club.com. I remember this forum being much more car enthusiast worthy. That forum is just sad most days :cry: