GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My modest build

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Looks amazing.:thumbsup: Was on the fence about black emblems on a black car but im kind of digging it.

Appogee

Ready to race!
Ughhh jealous of your headlights. The car looks amazing! That all black everything is sex.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
I like it. I definitely dont think it looks good on all colors. Blue/Grey look way better with chrome front and rear

Ya i agree there is that plasti dip or new emblems

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
plasti dip only really works on cars that are already matte. Otherwise it looks off with the clear coat of the car.

...i know from experience. lol

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Havent updated in a while. Currently waiting to have my APR K04 installed here in Germany.

New Turbo outlet pipe/FMIC hoses going on next weekend
New Brakes should be installed the same day :)

SKorea808

Ready to race!
Havent updated in a while. Currently waiting to have my APR K04 installed here in Germany.

About time.

I foresee many great events in the near future...

APR K04 V3 vs Revo Stage 3 K04

0-60mph
0-120mph
0-165mph
Rolling Start
From A Dig

Hmm.. what else? :)

#DSG

jerrymk6

Ready to race!

Sick car man. Cant wait to see it with the k04 in it. Dyno it and tell us all the goodies ?

SKorea808

Ready to race!
160... we better hope for a clear autobahn to do that. lol

Nah, K04 gets up there fairly quick, unlike Stage 2. You would know but you refuse to drive my car silly haha. Its fine, save your K04 virginity to the woman who has been waiting for it (your car :wub:).

i really want to dyno it. the second i do it will be posted i assure you. lol

Lets both get it dynoed same day.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Today i finally made and upgrade I have been needing since i dropped in the s3 FMIC.

I picked up a good set of boost hoses from AWE and their S3 Turbo outlet pipe. The beauty of the S3 TOP is that it eliminates the need for that ridiculous coupler:

20140501_174101.jpg

I had noticed some oil on my belly pan coming off the TOP. If there is oil there is definitely air.

The AWE hoses come with an optional coupler... but we dont need all that.

Installed on the s3 TOP:

20140613_172745.jpg

Here is a good comparison between the stock hoses and AWE's. This is coming off the cool side of the FMIC into my Nuespeed TBP:

20140613_172752 (1).jpg
20140613_174645.jpg

Response:

Well i had been noticing that my boost starts falling off earlier than the usual 5k rpm. I would spike around 17-18lbs and it would hold until around 4k. Id loose about a lb or 2 before 5k.

Well this was definitely the fix. Boost held solid on a few pulls at 17lbs. Good to maintain the power for another 1000 revs. Should be good for K04 power (coming soon :happyanim:)

Moral: If your are dropping in a new FMIC make sure you get new charge pipes and hoses. Youll be happy later