GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*S2K Vs. GTI*

T045T3R

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah sorry I'm Ko4

Jason1

Passed Driver's Ed
The fastest S2000 i have ever seen is CFT'S 880whp S2000 hella fast!!!

Ya there's a few around. I seen one where he's pushing close to 1k and got plates on his car. Ya you not wanna mess with him though, if i remember he runs a mid 9 sec. quarter. I think he's got some you tube vids where he racing bikes.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
I can't even see a stock tranny in a Honda holding up to that kinda power. Whoever said 10psi.....sounds about right.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Ya there's a few around. I seen one where he's pushing close to 1k and got plates on his car. Ya you not wanna mess with him though, if i remember he runs a mid 9 sec. quarter. I think he's got some you tube vids where he racing bikes.

ya the CFT S2000 has 880whp so close is 1000hp at the crank. some were in the mid 9's

Kerry1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd love to see a 1000hp s2K shit I'd love to see any street legal 1khp car.

I have a friend with a 1khp street legal(ish) car, it's a 1974 Camaro.
It's very fast in a straight line but if it had to make any turns during a race it would all be over.

T045T3R

Passed Driver's Ed
^^^ LOL. canyon RUNS!

and i thought they just sold the K04 turbo and then a WHOLE kit with the same thing.

gregsju29

Go Kart Champion
I think someo f you guys are a bit off on this. A k04 GTI is putting down about 280 whp and weighs 3200 lbs. An s2000 with bolt-ons can put down 225 whp weighing 2900 lbs. With that known, the gti would win that race. However, as soon as you get into forced induction, the s2000 jumps quite dramatically. He must have had a supercharger on low boost or a turbo on very low boost, 7 or 8 psi. Stock motor s2000's with turbo kits can put down 400-500 whp, and I'm pretty sure that would smoke any kit from apr on a stock block. Check out evans-tuning.com to see some dynos of FI s2000's

T045T3R

Passed Driver's Ed
I think someo f you guys are a bit off on this. A k04 GTI is putting down about 280 whp and weighs 3200 lbs. An s2000 with bolt-ons can put down 225 whp weighing 2900 lbs. With that known, the gti would win that race. However, as soon as you get into forced induction, the s2000 jumps quite dramatically. He must have had a supercharger on low boost or a turbo on very low boost, 7 or 8 psi. Stock motor s2000's with turbo kits can put down 400-500 whp, and I'm pretty sure that would smoke any kit from apr on a stock block. Check out evans-tuning.com to see some dynos of FI s2000's

i got dyno'ed at 303, on 91 octane :)

Last edited:

sirdudeth

Ready to race!
The S2000 probably had an intake and exhaust at best. If he was running even a modest amount of boost, you would've heard the snail spool.

Just to give you an idea of one running about 14lbs.

mkstan15

Ready to race!
The S2000 probably had an intake and exhaust at best. If he was running even a modest amount of boost, you would've heard the snail spool.

Just to give you an idea of one running about 14lbs.

8 minutes of hialeah honking like a mofo. Learn to honk the ish correct. I say that knowing that particular S2K will crush my basic stage 2 GTI. I wanted to see his face after the first race with the 335.