GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gauge Sweep

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
the sweep is one of the vag tweaks I am looking for to do to mine also...gotta find it on here somewhere. and those damn chimes!!! hahahaha!!!

p3asa

Ready to race!
Details to do it are here.
I think its called staging.
It is only certain instrument clusters it works with though.

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
I live in the dfw and want to do this to my car. Who did this? If been looking for someone in the dfw that had vag com but no luck

I had DUBSQUARED do my vag tweaks when I was doing the APR software upgrade lastweek. Phil up there is the vag-com guru. you just need a list of what tweaks you wanna do and the "destination" code of what part of the ecu to tap into. they will do these tweaks for free and are on Colorado St. in Arlington just down from the Parks Mall. hope this helps bro!

www.dubsquared.net

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
My car can't sweep :( Stupid G cluster.

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
He means cornering lights.

VWpartsman1

Passed Driver's Ed
Was at a car show this weekend and I had a guy with a vagcom hook me up with the gauge sweep, and also the turning fogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb7muDCIC5s

my car has a build date of 2/10

btw. I don't know what he did to do it. but he was only in my car for about 2 minutes.

Very nice, any how to guide for the vagcom gauge sweep/cornering lights? would love to do this on mine :)

chucka

Ready to race!
I live in the dfw and want to do this to my car. Who did this? If been looking for someone in the dfw that had vag com but no luck

Someone from Houston did it for me. we were at a car show in Richardson Saturday.

I had DUBSQUARED do my vag tweaks when I was doing the APR software upgrade lastweek. Phil up there is the vag-com guru. you just need a list of what tweaks you wanna do and the "destination" code of what part of the ecu to tap into. they will do these tweaks for free and are on Colorado St. in Arlington just down from the Parks Mall. hope this helps bro!

www.dubsquared.net

Dubsquared are great guys, but I don't think they will do it for free unless you are a paying customer. You spent around $700 with them. But I don't think some Joe Blow off the street could come in and they do it for free.

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
I actually called him up asking questions about the coding and he told me they would do it as a courtesy for people, this was before I even discussed doing the upgrade. but by all means people, go support those guys, go get your oil changed!!!

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
I actually called him up asking questions about the coding and he told me they would do it as a courtesy for people, this was before I even discussed doing the upgrade. but by all means people, go support those guys, go get your oil changed!!!

Yeah I'm going to wait til I get apr stage 1. I will do both with them