GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Corrado917's GTI.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Nice car Hatuey! What is this Tommy Bar thing?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
:lol:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Front sway install.

The outcome is better than expected;my main concern was how stiff would feel the car but actually feels smooth & somehow lighter:you can get more speed taking or during turns.
The front unconfident(nervous) roll is gone,waiting to test it in the rain to see how much planted the car feels and if the rear does the job to still slide the car like the rear normally does.I don't feel I lost rotation or balance however I have less wheel-spin. Overall I'm happy with my sways set up:hard/soft.

Stock bar

H&R 28mm

Last edited:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Modshack Low Profile Trim.

Finally installed!

In essence replacing the bigger line rubber gasket in the windshield area for the Modshack's lower profile allows cooling air once the vehicle is in motion and out hot air when the vehicle is sitting. The mod is totally reversible.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
That's pretty cool... surprised that the mod is not more common :thumbsup:

Somebody posted about cooling at the racetrack, Modshack showed this mod & I thought might be nice to give a try. But def. Surprised it not as common as some other mods.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I think I got some items from Him at once;months ago, if I don't mistake it was around $10.
He should have more trim left out of his GTI or some other fellow members who who tried to buy from him,send him a PM to double check the price anyways.!

Last edited:

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Finally installed!

In essence replacing the bigger line rubber gasket in the windshield area for the Modshack's lower profile allows cooling air once the vehicle is in motion and out hot air when the vehicle is sitting. The mod is totally reversible.

did you have to install the "extra" sealing tape as well, or just the modshack lining?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Fresh Rubber

Log:pirelli,Conti',Pirelli again.Never had issues in the first set,decided to give them a try again.The harder compound feels better for a more aggressive driving over the DWS,just a tad slower in the snow:good decent all season.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Back to OEM all seasons? You should have gotten summers and bought my winter wheel/tire set! ;)

I have heard the Conti DWS have pretty soft sidewalls, so it's good to here the Pirellis handle better

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Back to OEM all seasons? You should have gotten summers and bought my winter wheel/tire set! ;)

I have heard the Conti DWS have pretty soft sidewalls, so it's good to here the Pirellis handle better

I definitely wanted to get your winter set but I'm in budget mode,the most convenient for me was this set so far,Pirelli handles way better.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car looks great. Clean mods. This is the direction I'm heading with mine. Where did you get your front splitter? How much?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion