GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uber-Stealth Audio - New All Wood Sidemount - Testers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
I you can pick up a decent sub under 100$ from sonicelectronics.com. you could have a box and sub for about 400$, that's almost half of the JL box

2014GTI

Ready to race!
Got mine installed yesterday, never done it before so it was pretty interesting... Box is fantastic, I'm running a relatively cheap shallow 12 and it fills the car with sound... Quality of the box is fantastic and there is no need to permanently mount it to the car as it has a lip on the top side that wedges the box into the corner of the hatch. Also the room taken up is very very little. Will post pics later.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Can you post pictures please.

2014GTI

Ready to race!

Installed and ready to roll. Amazing build quality. The Rockford Fosgate P3SD2-10 fits with the trim ring so tight leaving no gaps and a smooth finish.

For install I inserted top lip of the box first then pushed by hand till it would not move. When the tie-down had passed the lip of the box I jumped in the trunk to push the remainder in with my feet. It will not be moving unless you want it to.

Some build pics

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
how is the 300.1 working? I had one when they first came out. I recommend the 500.1 to most people now just cause its a little more power.

Let us know how it sounds after its all broke in

2014GTI

Ready to race!
The key is that my subwoofer has the ability to be setup for 1-ohm the information is on Rockford Fosgate site but not I the manual this allowed the PBR300X1 to output 300RMS Match the P3SD2-10 300RMS. I will say that it is a Amazing combo. I have it set lower than I expected at it can be vary overpowering if you want talking blurred rearview mirror. And your measurements for the trim ring in the picture is spot on. I did pickup the punch EQ knob to help me when the family is in the car I have a 2 year old and that would not be cool for him.

fvierra27

Still doing a deal on these boxes?

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
I want to know if one of these enclosures can be built to fit the Stereo Integrity BM MKIV.

Status
Not open for further replies.