GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

KFahey

Ready to race!
APR Stage 2 V2.0 Vs 8th Gen Supercharged Civic SI

Whats up guys!

Raced my buddies supercharged civic si a few days ago with APR's newest software. There was a little confusion on the rolling speed so I started a little behind for both pulls. Got walked as expected but I hung in there better then i thought!! Pulls were both a little over 30 both times, second time was around 36 mph. I will be going K04 labor day weekend and we will do some more pulls on camera, cant wait to see the outcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfvoo8dzV1s

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
Whats up guys!

Raced my buddies supercharged civic si a few days ago with APR's newest software. There was a little confusion on the rolling speed so I started a little behind for both pulls. Got walked as expected but I hung in there better then i thought!! Pulls were both a little over 30 both times, second time was around 36 mph. I will be going K04 labor day weekend and we will do some more pulls on camera, cant wait to see the outcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfvoo8dzV1s

Nice run, and your buddy has a nicely built civic! My dad has a fully built RSX Type S that is similarly built, CTE S/C, Vit Tuned, 3" pulley, and just about everything else except for changing his compression ratio. His fuel system has be completely redone and he's running E85 now. He's got my brother in the car (370lb between them), half tank of gas, and doesn't drop a gear as low as me. I'm a FBO K04 setup with a tuned DSG, running V3.1, and APR's valve springs. I also had a 1/4 of gas with no passenger, so weighing in at 163lb: https://youtu.be/Hu4JO-BC_ro

For some perspective, I walked a new 5.0 the night before.

KFahey

Ready to race!
Nice run, and your buddy has a nicely built civic! My dad has a fully built RSX Type S that is similarly built, CTE S/C, Vit Tuned, 3" pulley, and just about everything else except for changing his compression ratio. His fuel system has be completely redone and he's running E85 now. He's got my brother in the car (370lb between them), half tank of gas, and doesn't drop a gear as low as me. I'm a FBO K04 setup with a tuned DSG, running V3.1, and APR's valve springs. I also had a 1/4 of gas with no passenger, so weighing in at 163lb: https://youtu.be/Hu4JO-BC_ro

For some perspective, I walked a new 5.0 the night before.
Sweet what a setup!! That RSX sounds so nice! Thanks man yeah I have a new found respect for civics after I learned about his build. Btw were you experiencing valve float in your gti or did you upgrade the springs as a precaution?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
Sweet what a setup!! That RSX sounds so nice! Thanks man yeah I have a new found respect for civics after I learned about his build. Btw were you experiencing valve float in your gti or did you upgrade the springs as a precaution?

I was having valve float on my 2012 GTI I bought new. It seems like it just depends on what valve set you end up with unfortunately, hopefully you don't!

KFahey

Ready to race!
I was having valve float on my 2012 GTI I bought new. It seems like it just depends on what valve set you end up with unfortunately, hopefully you don't!
Yeahhh I hope not! I guess it's pretty rare with GTIs though, hopefully I get lucky!

KFahey

Ready to race!
Yeahhh I hope not! I guess it's pretty rare with GTIs though, hopefully I get lucky!

Just noticed your comment on the bottom of your video, walking a new 5.0 that's awesome. Nice GTI man! Was it completely stock?

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
Just noticed your comment on the bottom of your video, walking a new 5.0 that's awesome. Nice GTI man! Was it completely stock?

Hard to say what extent it was modded, didn't ask the guy. He was a bit butt hurt. All I know for sure is he had a nice sounding exhaust. Quick car for sure, I really like the new mustangs.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

KFahey

Ready to race!
Hard to say what extent it was modded, didn't ask the guy. He was a bit butt hurt. All I know for sure is he had a nice sounding exhaust. Quick car for sure, I really like the new mustangs.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Yeah they are nice, my buddy with the si said he was door to door with a new 5.0 he raced, not sure if it was a GT with the newest coyote engine or not.....

Evorage

Passed Driver's Ed
Ran a 2015 wrx today. From a 30 roll beat it by 2-3 car lengths. Also ran ford focus st. From a roll beat it by 4-5 lengths.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Ran a 2015 wrx today. From a 30 roll beat it by 2-3 car lengths. Also ran ford focus st. From a roll beat it by 4-5 lengths.

I beat a 2015 Wrx when I was on stock software, was about a half car ahead when i hit 60 from a 30 roll. I think he needs a driver mod lmao.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
They both said it was stock. Didnt sound like it.
Im revo stage 2

Yeah it was definitely stock, exhaust sounded quiet from what I heard but I think he may have started in too high of a gear/not the right RPM, I've gotten my ass handed by a 13 WRX hatch, If i where stage 1/2 at the time it would be a different story

Evorage

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah it was definitely stock, exhaust sounded quiet from what I heard but I think he may have started in too high of a gear/not the right RPM, I've gotten my ass handed by a 13 WRX hatch, If i where stage 1/2 at the time it would be a different story

The focus st got the hit i pulled.
Thr wrx brake boosted pulled a car on me till about 60 by 100+ i was about 1-2 cars.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
The focus st got the hit i pulled.
Thr wrx brake boosted pulled a car on me till about 60 by 100+ i was about 1-2 cars.

Haha nice kill, How do you think our cars would do against a 2013+ Genesis 3.8 (348 hp)? A buddy of mine is buying one tomorrow, online says they'll do 0-60 in 5.2 but there's no way the average person can do that without launching the car at 4k rpms.