GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM Golf R LED Tails - Group buy interest check

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
indeed. you should have started this when you were ready.

30+ ppl are IN. so why dont you start asking the prices.

it think thats enough to get INTEREST as you say...

fuking stop arguing with me bro i wanna find out the fuking price not get a lecture from you.

you say you have a "buddy" overseas....that says a lot. Think about it for a min, your working with your "buddy" thats overseas..and hes talking to a distributor...well it doesnt say much.

more credibility for someone who is ready to pay $650+. 30+ including myself is ready for this GB.

Listen I wasn't about to go ahead and order 20+ sets of lights having no idea if people were willing to pay ~$650 for them.

I am working on getting the prices.

I lived in France for 9 years, I asked a friend of mine to look into getting myself a set for cheaper than what places charge here.

I don't give a flying fuck what you think and if I go ahead and get these consider yourself not getting a set, I'd rather not deal with you.

And as I said, if anyone can get a group buy going then go right ahead...I'm still looking into seeing if what I offered is possible and at what prices. I can't go faster than they will tell me info, I'm not the one talking to the distributor either.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
All right guys, I think things may be getting a bit out of hand in here. I already contacted BKS, and do have a reply and prices from them. The pricing they gave me was from a few days ago when we only had appx 20 buyers, so i've replied to them a second time to try to get them to drop the price a bit more. I'm also waiting on a reply from TMTuning as far as their group rates go, and ECS does NOT do group buys. I will be starting a thread for an official group buy in the next day or so, so keep your eyes peeled for it.

Erwan, if you're pissed about this post, just let me know, and i'll delete it A.S.A.P.

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
Okay new plan.

I'm canceling this, I may get a few set sent to me and will sell personally. I'm not dealing with all this shit.

lodi seems to be ready to run a groupbuy so go right ahead.

Close thread please admin.

CANCELED

Lodi

Go Kart Champion

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Put a link in your sig :) works well

Good luck! R tails for all :p

good call...now i just have to figure out how... .. .:confused:

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Hey Erwan -- thanks for putting the upfront effort in here and getting the ball rolling... This definitely snowballed outta control pretty quick, haha - but the effort and trying to share your contact's access the the tails is much appreciated!

Just got in on Lodi's official group buy... Very excited.